The Elementi & Modeno Bethlehem Granite Boulder fire pit is a natural stone fire feature comprised of a granite boulder adorned with a 30” stainless-steel burner, that offers a truly serene fireside experience.
Carved from a rugged and durable granite stone, the Elementi & Modeno Bethlehem is an organic-style fire pit that subtly blends with outdoor living spaces. The sturdy stone contains a 30” stainless-steel burner powered by your choice of liquid propane or natural gas, which must be fed into the feature via a hose. However, the true majesty of the feature lies in its one-of-a-kind appeal, as no two stones are ever alike.
Due to its natural construction, the Bethlehem Granite Boulder is excessively weather-resistant and practically impervious to impacts. Regardless, each pit includes a canvas cover to secure over the feature during winter months and poor weather conditions. The Bethlehem additionally includes a 10 ft. fuel hose, 13 lbs. of lava rock, and a repair kit. Upgrades such as a windscreen, tank cover, and stainless-steel lid may also be purchased.
Unite modern technology and classic traditions today with the ultra-unique and reliable Elementi & Modeno Bethlehem Granite Boulder fire pit.
- Exclusive Stone Design – Elevate the appeal of your outdoor living space with an innovative fire pit carved into a granite stone. The remarkable design merges luxury and practicality to create a modern feature unlike anything else.
- 45,000 BTUs Output – Gather round the Bethlehem with friends and family to share magical evenings, fireside chats, and memorable moments while staying warm and toasty from 45,000 BTUs of heat output.
- Electronic Ignition – Ignite your evenings in a safe and secure manner, with an electronic ignition. Each CSA and CE Certified fire pit contains an auto safety shut off feature, to prevent unforeseeable accidents.
The Elementi & Modeno Bethlehem Granite Boulder fire pit comes standard with a 1-Year Limited Warranty.Comes With:
- Lava Rock Included: 13 lbs.
- Canvas Cover
- 10Ft hose
- Repair Kit
Accessories available (sold separately):
- Tank cover
- Stainless steel lid
This product is currently out of stock across all online retailers. Place your pre-order with us today to ensure the fastest delivery time and best price.
Have questions about this fire table? Call in 888-671-4611 or live chat with an agent now.
|Dimensions||71-83" L x 22-26" W x 19-21" H
Burner size: 30" length
Burner pan size: I Type 38.3" x 8.3" x 2"
|Warranty||1 year Limited Warranty|
|Material||Natural Stone, 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition with an auto safety shut-off system|
|Fuel||Propane, Natural Gas|
|Fuel Capacity||20 lbs. Propane Tank|
|Internal Propane Storage||No|
|Package Size||87" L x 28" W x 4" H|
|Package Weight||2640-3520 lbs.|
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked QuestionAsk a Question
Can this unit be placed on a wooden trex deck?
All of the Elementi and Modeno unit can be place on a treated inflammable wooden deck as CSA requested.