- Why Buy From Us
- Available in 35”, 40” and 45” radiant smooth-faced models
- Mid-size 17” depth saves installed floor space
- Dedicated top or rear flue configuration (45" model is a combo top/rear)
- Millivolt or Electronic ignition models available
- Electronic ignition models include seamless battery backup and provides continued operation in the event of a power outage (IPI/CPI switch standard)
- Outstanding heating efficiency for increased comfort and lower operating costs
- Standard tempered glass and a protective screen*
- Detailed ceramic fiber log set
- Black painted interior (optional liners available)
- Optional blower and touch remote or hand-held remote control available for all models
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- 20 year limited warranty
*All applicable models comply with ANSI Z21.50/88 barrier requirements.
|Venting Type||Direct Vent||Direct Vent||Direct Vent|
|BTU||17,000-17,000||18,500 - 20,000||21,000 - 22,000|
|View Style||Front View||Front View||Front View|
|Controls||Optional Remote||Optional Remote||Optional Remote|
|Warranty||20 Year Limited Warranty||20 Year Limited Warranty||20 Year Limited Warranty|
With more than 800+ positive reviews about Fire Pit Surplus, we are confident we can provide you with an excellent buying experience. Read more about how we stand out above the rest on our Why Buy From Us page.
Frequently Asked Question
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.