The Sunglo™ model A270 portable propane heater is ideal for open patio designs. The model offers the flexibility to move or remove the heaters as needed. An optional tie-down kit is available to secure heaters to patio deck where required. When used with a standard 20 lb propane cylinder, the heater can be operated continuously for approximately 10 hours. Heat coverage varies depending on the wind exposure on a patio. The average spacing between these heaters is 12 ft. apart.
Model A270 utilizes a manually operated control system requiring no electrical power. The battery operated DSI pilot ignition makes lighting the pilot easy and convenient. This heater offers a large aluminum reflector for maximum comfort, a primary aerated burner for minimal noise, and 100% safety shutoff.
Patio Heaters for All Occasions
Don't let the sun going down or an unexpected weather change negatively affect your outdoor dining and event. With a Sunglo™ outdoor heater you can comfortably and efficiently warm your outdoor dining and entertaining areas. Sunglo outdoor patio heaters are produced by Infrared Dynamics, one of the most recognized leaders in the outdoor comfort heating business.For over 30 years Sunglo products have developed quality and feature customers have come to expect. Sunglo heaters work utilizing radiant heat to warm people and objects without having to heat the surrounding air. Radiant heat quietly provides outdoor warmth by utilizing a deep dish reflector on the patio heater, to send heat over a large area so all can enjoy it. Sunglo's patio heaters are specially designed to stay lit even in a light breeze. Through the use of infrared heat, the air temperature does not need to build up before you feel the warmth of the emerging Sunglo patio heater. Infrared heat passes through the air heating people and all solid objects.
Model A207SS features:
- 40,000 BTU
- Heavy Duty 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- 100% Safety Shutoff
- Battery Operated Ignition System
- CSA Certified
- Approximate 12' Heat Coverage
- Complete Parts Availability and Support
- Made in the USA
This product is made to order across all online retailers with 20 week lead time.
Place your pre-order with us today to ensure the fastest delivery time and best price.
Have questions about this patio heater? Call at 888-671-4611 or live chat with an agent now.
|Country of Manufacture||USA|
|Item Weight||110 lbs.|
|Fuel Type||LIQUID PROPANE|
|Heat Output - BTU's||40000|
|Ceiling Clearance||18 inches|
|Side Clearance||24 inches|
|Rear Clearance||24 inches|
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked Question
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.