Natural Gas Hanging Heaters
The Sunglo model A244V E suspended heater frees your deck by providing radiant heat from above. The distinctive frame may be used in a variety of decors. Optional automatic control systems make these heaters easy to operate even though they may be out of easy reach. Heat coverage varies depending on the wind exposure on a patio.
Sunglo A244V E Features:
- A244V E heaters require electrical 24 VAC to be connected in order to operate
- This heater utilizes an electronic ignition and monitors the heater through flame rectification
- The heater cannot be manually lit
- The heater is turned off/on with electrical switch, timer or other control devices by interrupting the 24 VAC supply to the heater
- The control device to be supplied by the installer
- 50,000 BTU/hr
- Made in the USA
For over 30 years Sunglo outdoor patio heaters have offered the quality and feature customers have come to expect. The original challenge of designing an outdoor heater was to create an appliance that not only produced a comfortable amount of heat but would also withstand the rigors of the outdoor environment. Our SungloTM heater has led the way in meeting both of these challenges.
So, how do they work?
Sunglo heaters work like the sun by utilizing radiant heat to warm people and objects without heating the surrounding air. The radiant heat quietly produces outdoor warmth for all of your guests.
Sunglo's commercial heaters utilize a deep dish reflector that sends radiant heat over a large area so everyone can enjoy it; Sunglo Patio Heaters were also specially designed to stay lit even in a breeze.
This product is made to order across all online retailers with 20 week lead time.
Place your pre-order with us today to ensure the fastest delivery time and best price.
Have questions about this patio heater? Call at 888-671-4611 or live chat with an agent now.
|Country of Manufacture||USA|
|Item Weight||55 lbs.|
|Fuel Type||NATURAL GAS|
|Heat Output - BTU's||50000|
|Ceiling Clearance||18 inches|
|Side Clearance||24 inches|
|Rear Clearance||24 inches|
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked Question
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.