Natural Gas Commercial Heaters
The Sunglo model A244V suspended heater frees your deck by supporting heaters from above. The distinctive frameworks well in a variety of decors. Optional automatic control systems make these heaters easy to operate even though they may be out of easy reach. Heat coverage varies depending on the wind exposure on a patio.
Sunglo model A244V Features:
- A244V heaters require electrical 24 VAC to be connected in order to operate the main burner
- This heater utilizes a pilot-thermocouple with 100% safety shutoff
- The pilot must be manually lit
- The heater is turned off/on with an electrical switch, timer or other control devices by interrupting the 24 VAC supply to the heater
- The control device to be supplied by the installer
- Manual control knob must be set to the ON position for this heater to operate with an electrical switch
- 50,000 BTU/hr
- Made in the USA
Sunglo Hanging Heaters
The original challenge for Sungo was designing an outdoor heater that not only produced a comfortable amount of heat but could also withstand the hardships of the outdoor environment. Sunglo's commercial hanging heaters have led the way in meeting both of these challenges.
Part of the secret of Sunglo's success is not only the amount of heat it produces but also how the heat is distributed. The deep-dish reflector broadcasts the radiant heat over a large area so all of your friends and family can enjoy it. The A244V is extremely efficient at what it does and will stay lit even if the breeze picks up.
Hanging Heater with 24V Semi-Automatic Ignition
To heat people outdoors, Sunglo patio heaters utilize infrared heat. Infrared heat that warms people like the sun on a cold day. The air temperature does not need to build up before you feel the warmth of the emerging sun. Infrared heat passes through the air heating people and all solid objects.
This product is made to order across all online retailers with 20 weeks lead time.
Place your pre-order with us today to ensure the fastest delivery time and best price.
Have questions about this patio heater? Call at 888-671-4611 or live chat with an agent now.
|Country of Manufacture||USA|
|Item Weight||55 lbs.|
|Fuel Type||NATURAL GAS|
|Heat Output - BTU's||50000|
|Ceiling Clearance||18 inches|
|Side Clearance||24 inches|
|Rear Clearance||24 inches|
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked Question
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.