Commercial & Residential Natural Gas Grill
Our PGS "A" Series of grills are hand-crafted from a culmination of over 40 years of selling the finest in outdoor cooking products. Our "A" Series grills are designed for the ultimate in durability, dependability, ease of maintenance, and performance. Made from a combination of rugged permanent mold aluminum, commercial quality stainless steel, brass, and porcelain on steel components to provide you with a great cooking grill!
Our PGS line of grills is sold exclusively through independent dealers that can provide a wide assortment of accessories and long-term support. Our grills are backed by our "No-Compromise" warranty. PGS grills are designed and built by people that have a passion for premium outdoor cooking products.
****MUST SELECT A MOUNTING OPTION. HEAD NOT SOLD SEPARATELY****
- 30,000 BTUs
- 330 sq. in. Main Cooking surface
- 121 sq. in. Warming Surface
- 430 stainless steel "H" burner
- Grill head dimensions: 23" L x 17" W x 17 3/4" H
- Self Contained Continuous Spark Electronic ignition
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Cooking Grids and Warming Rack
- One Stainless Steel Side Shelf Included
- PGS Ceramic "Moon Rok" Briquettes for even heat distribution and minimal Flare-Ups
- Complete Parts Availability and Support
- Made in the USA
- Available in multiple mounting options:
- 48" Permanent Post for natural gas: APP
- 24" Post and Base for natural gas: AMPB
- Stainless steel Pedestal: AS PED (requires ANC or ANB base)
- Aluminum Black Pedestal: AB PED (requires ANC or ANB base)
- Natural Gas Portable Base: ANC
- Flat Patio Base: ANB
Whether you’ve already designed the perfect patio set for your PGS grill, or are planning to put one on a patio cart or install it on a masonry island, we know it’ll look great. We pride ourselves on knowing our PGS gas grills are perfect for a variety of cooking methods, including roasting, grilling, smoking, or sautéing. With the A-series you have over 300 square inches of cooking surface and 30,000 BTUs of heating power!
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked Question
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.