- Why Buy From Us
Liquid Propane Gas Grills
Our PGS "A" Series of grills are hand-crafted from a culmination of over 40 years of selling the finest in outdoor cooking products. Our "A" Series grills are designed for the ultimate in durability, dependability, ease of maintenance, and performance. Made from a combination of rugged permanent mold aluminum, commercial quality stainless steel, brass, and porcelain on steel components to provide you with a great cooking grill!
Professional Grills & Grilling by PGS
Our PGS line of grills is sold exclusively through independent dealers that can provide a wide assortment of accessories and long-term support. Our grills are backed by our "No-Compromise" warranty. PGS grills are designed and built by people that have a passion for premium outdoor cooking products.
****MUST SELECT A MOUNTING OPTION. HEAD NOT SOLD SEPARATELY****
- 30,000 BTUs
- 330 sq. in. Main Cooking Surface
- 121 sq. in. Warming Surface
- 430 Stainless Steel "H" Burner
- Grill head dimensions: 23" L x 17" W x 17 3/4" H
- Self Contained Continuous Spark Electronic ignition
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Cooking Grids and Warming Rack
- One Stainless Steel Side Shelf Included
- PGS Ceramic "Moon Rok" Briquettes for even heat distribution and minimal Flare-Ups
- Heavy Duty Cast Aluminum Castings
- Complete Parts Availability and Support
- Made in the USA
- Available in multiple mounting options:
- 48" Permanent Post for system LP: APP
- 24" Post and Base for system LP: AMPB
- Stainless steel Pedestal: AS PED (requires ALC or ANB base)
- Aluminum Black Pedestal: AB PED(requires ALC or ANB base)
- Liquid Propane Portable Base: ALC
- Flat Patio Base: ANB
Whether you’ve already designed the perfect patio set for your PGS grill, or are planning to put one on a patio cart or install it on a masonry island, we know it’ll look great. We pride ourselves on knowing our PGS propane grills are perfect for a variety of cooking methods, including roasting, grilling, smoking, or sautéing. With the A-series you have over 300 square inches of cooking surface and 30,000 BTUs of heating power!
With more than 800+ positive reviews about Fire Pit Surplus, we are confident we can provide you with an excellent buying experience. Read more about how we stand out above the rest on our Why Buy From Us page.
Frequently Asked Question
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.