Propane Gas Grills
Our PGS "A" Series grills are designed from a culmination of over 50 years of selling the finest outdoor cooking products. Our "A" Series grills are designed for the ultimate in durability, dependability, ease of maintenance, and performance. Made from a combination of rugged permanent mold aluminum, commercial quality stainless steel, brass, and porcelain on steel components to provide you with a great cooking grill!
Our PGS line of grills is sold through independent dealers across the country who can provide a wide assortment of accessories and long-term support. Our grills are backed by our "No-Compromise" warranty. PGS grills are designed and built by people that have a passion for premium outdoor cooking products.
We have spent our entire careers in the gas grilling industry, from design to manufacturing. Over the years PGS has used this experience to produce an easy to operate, safe, functionally elegant, an unparalleled line of grills that provide the outdoor chef with the ultimate in performance, flexibility, and durability. We are committed to making sure you will be grilling for many seasons to come with the PGS grill that fits your patio. It is part of our “no compromise” approach to the products we create, the support of our full-service dealer network, and our extraordinary warranty program. When you purchase a PGS grill, you know you are getting a grill that is proven to be one of the best in the business.
****MUST SELECT A MOUNTING OPTION. HEAD SOLD SEPARATELY****
- 40,000 BTUs
- 434 sq. in. Main Cooking Surface
- 178 sq. in. Warming Surface
- 430 stainless steel "H" burner
- Grill head dimensions: 27" L x 17" W x 17 3 /4" H
- Self-Contained Continuous Spark Electronic Ignition
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Cooking Grids and Warming Rack
- PGS Ceramic "Moon Rok" Briquettes
- Heavy Duty Cast Aluminum Castings
- Two Stainless Steel Foldable Side Shelves Included
- Complete Parts Availability and Support
- Made in the USA
- Available in multiple mounting options:
- 48" Permanent Post for system liquid propane (LP): item #APP
- 24" Post and Base for system liquid propane (LP): item #AMPB
- Stainless steel Pedestal: item #AS PED (requires #ALC or #ANB base)
- Aluminum Black Pedestal: item #AB PED (requires ALC or ANB base)
- Liquid Propane Portable Base: item #ALC
- Flat Patio Base: ANB
Whether you’ve already designed the perfect patio set for your PGS grill, or are planning to put one on a patio cart or install on a masonry island, we know it’ll look great. We pride ourselves on knowing our PGS propane grills are perfect for a variety of cooking methods, including roasting, grilling, smoking, or sautéing. With the A-series you have over 400 square inches of cooking surface and 40,000 BTUs of heating power!
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked Question
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.