Infratech classic W-Series products are an excellent choice for most basic installations that require cost-effective controls. W-Series heaters are available in a variety of wattages and voltages ranging from 1,500 to 4,000 watts and 120 to 480 volts. These classic heaters feature sleek profiles, recessed mounting options, short standoffs, and low clearance heights.
Because infrared heaters do not use kerosene or propane, they don’t produce pollutants such as carbon monoxide, and will not become a fire hazard due to the lack of a flammable fuel source. Infrared heating elements are sealed inside of a quartz tube so they are much easier to use versus their fuel-filled counterparts.
3,000 Watt Stainless Steel Quartz Heater
These W-series heaters are energy efficient, with wide, polished reflectors that provide comfortable and uniform heat coverage.
Infratech quartz elements provide pleasant medium wave heat. By utilizing quartz elements our infrared heaters are able to emit a safe, clean wavelength of light that may only be absorbed by solid objects. This means the heat is transferred directly to you from your heater.
Infrared heat does not blow away in breezy locations and the quartz elements are completely odorless.
Model W3024SS features:
- 3,000 Watts
- 12.5 amps
- 240 Volt
- Available in 208 volts, 277 volts, and 480 volts
- 61 1/4" Length
- 6" Stainless Steel Mounting Kit Included
- UL Listed for Outdoor or Indoor use
- Quartz Element with approximately 5,000 hours of use
- Mounting Height: 7' to 9'
- 0 to 60° Mounting Angle
- Approximate 8' x 8' Heat Coverage
- Minimal Maintenance Costs
- Flush Mount Kit Available: #18-2305
- Custom Powder Coating Available in White, Almond, Beige, Bronze or Black for an additional cost
- 3 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
|Country of Manufacture||USA|
7 - 9 inches
|Item Weight||55 lbs.|
|Heat Output - BTU's||34000|
|Style||Wall, Ceiling, Flush or Pole Mount
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked Question
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.