Sleek and streamlined, the Slimline Series single element heaters are an ideal choice for surface mount applications. Crisp, modern styling and narrow profiles virtually disappear in the surrounding decor.
Heating for Any DecorInfratech's Slimline Black Shadow heaters are low-profile and may coordinate with many decor styles. They also offer silent operation and superior performance compared to gas, with no harmful emissions or odors.
The Slimline series heaters are energy efficient, with reflectors that provide comfortable and uniform heat coverage. Infratech quartz element provides a pleasant medium wave heat that is designed to heat objects and people, which means more heat, faster.
Slimline heaters are available in 1,600 watts, 2,400 watts, 3,000 watts, and 4,000 watts.
Competing heaters utilize short wave halogen elements which produce a more intense heat and emit a very bright, harsh-colored light. By contrast, Infratech medium wave elements effectively heat your space, while providing a soft, warm glow that is practically unnoticeable.
Model SL4024BL features:
- 4,000 Watts
- 16.7 Amps
- 240 Volt (available in 208 Volt)
- 63 1/2" Length with 4 3/4" Width
- Matte BLACK Anodized Aluminum Housing
- Matte BLACK Front Face Plate
- 6" Mounting Kit Included
- UL Listed for Indoor and Outdoor use
- Quartz Element with Approximately 5,000 hours of use
- Mounting Height: 8' to 11'
- Approximate 10' x 10' Heat Coverage
- 0 to 60° Mounting Angle
- Minimal Maintenance Cost
- 3 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
This product is made to order with 8 week lead time.
|Country of Manufacture||USA|
8 - 11 inches
|Item Weight||55 lbs.|
|Heat Output - BTU's||34000|
|Style||Wall, Ceiling, Flush or Pole Mount
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked Question
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.