- Why Buy From Us
Acumen RCK-K Timer/Thermostat Fireplace Remote Control combines thermostatic and timer functions for gas heating fireplaces with a simple click of a button.
The remote control transmitter operates on (3) 1.5V AAA batteries that uses 6 buttons (MANUAL ON-OFF/AUTO ON-OFF/CLOCK/TIMER/UP/DOWN) to communicate with a wireless receiver that operates on (4) AA batteries.
- Convenient Design - The battery powered R.F. transmitter and receiver give wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- Easy to Use - User-friendly 6-Button (MANUAL ON-OFF/AUTO ON-OFF/CLOCK/TIMER/UP/DOWN) remote control transmitter provides simple controls of a connected fireplace
- Easy to Read - Clear LCD screen displays room temperature in degrees Fahrenheit and Celsius, 24-hour time clock, and countdown timer
- Timer Functionality - The timer feature allows the user to set a desired amount of time the fireplace will operate, from 1-120 minutes
- Thermostat Functionality - The thermostat feature operates the fireplace whenever the room temperature swings 2 °F to 3 °F above or below the set temperature
- Durable Design - Metal heat protective shield with insulation helps withstand high temperatures
- Added Safety Features - Remote features a switch to enable a child proof setting; Includes 6-hour safety timer that can be enabled
- For Use With - Receiver box is designed for millivolt gas valves only and acts as a dry contact switch (the receiver will not output any voltage)
- Complete Kit - Includes - transmitter remote, receiver box, receiver heat shield wall plate, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- MVKN, MVK-P, MVK-NQM, MVK-PQM, UMVK-NP, MVK-EI, and MVK-HC.
With more than 800+ positive reviews about Fire Pit Surplus, we are confident we can provide you with an excellent buying experience. Read more about how we stand out above the rest on our Why Buy From Us page.
Frequently Asked Question
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.