Acumen RCK-K Timer/Thermostat Fireplace Remote Control combines thermostatic and timer functions for gas heating fireplaces with a simple click of a button.
The remote control transmitter operates on (3) 1.5V AAA batteries that uses 6 buttons (MANUAL ON-OFF/AUTO ON-OFF/CLOCK/TIMER/UP/DOWN) to communicate with a wireless receiver that operates on (4) AA batteries.
- Convenient Design - The battery powered R.F. transmitter and receiver give wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- Easy to Use - User-friendly 6-Button (MANUAL ON-OFF/AUTO ON-OFF/CLOCK/TIMER/UP/DOWN) remote control transmitter provides simple controls of a connected fireplace
- Easy to Read - Clear LCD screen displays room temperature in degrees Fahrenheit and Celsius, 24-hour time clock, and countdown timer
- Timer Functionality - The timer feature allows the user to set a desired amount of time the fireplace will operate, from 1-120 minutes
- Thermostat Functionality - The thermostat feature operates the fireplace whenever the room temperature swings 2 °F to 3 °F above or below the set temperature
- Durable Design - Metal heat protective shield with insulation helps withstand high temperatures
- Added Safety Features - Remote features a switch to enable a child proof setting; Includes 6-hour safety timer that can be enabled
- For Use With - Receiver box is designed for millivolt gas valves only and acts as a dry contact switch (the receiver will not output any voltage)
- Complete Kit - Includes - transmitter remote, receiver box, receiver heat shield wall plate, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- MVKN, MVK-P, MVK-NQM, MVK-PQM, UMVK-NP, MVK-EI, and MVK-HC.
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked Question
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.