The available lighting kit draws attention to the intricate details in the log set and brick liner - even when no fire is burning. You can enhance heat distribution with the optional variable-speed blower. Both the light and blower include dimmer controls.
- Up to 28,500 BTUs
- Includes a tempered glass view window
- With unique burner that delivers a rich flame pattern
- Includes Barrier
- Available in Millivolt and Intermittent Pilot
|Vent Type:||Direct Vent|
|Ignition Type:||Millivolt or Electronic|
|Installation Type:||Zero Clearance|
|Vent Inner Diameter:||4 Inches|
|Vent Outer Diameter:||6-5/8 Inches|
|Model:||Natural Gas (NG)||Propane (LP)|
|Max. (BTU/HR):||28,500 BTU's||26,500 BTU's|
|Min. (BTU/HR):||21,000 BTU's||22,000 BTU's|
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked QuestionAsk a Question
How is the fireplace vented?
The fireplace is typically vented using DuraVent 4x6-5/8 venting components. If you need help designing the venting system let us know with an email or a phone call and we can assemble a custom solution for your situation.
Why am I required to purchase a log set with the fireplace at additional cost?
The fireplace is designed for use with this item. Without this item, your fireplace would not function correctly and would look incomplete. The item is an additional cost to allow you to choose which look you like best.
What is the difference between the ignition types?
Millivolt systems operate without electricity to provide heat even in a power outage and operate with an optional on-off remote control or wall switch. The Intermittent Pilot (IP) system improves efficiency by eliminating the standing pilot light. IP systems include an on/off switch - add a remote control to light your fireplace from anywhere in the room. In the event of a power outage, your IP system can operate using a battery back up.
How will the fireplace be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it into my house?
All fireplaces are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere.