Tahoe Luxury 42 retains the same overall dimensions as Premium 42 but feature ceramic glass (for better heat transfer), a dimmer-controlled accent lamp inside the fireplace, automatic blower, and an intricately detailed 13-piece log set.Features and Available Options
- Up to 37,500 BTUs
- Includes log set
- Includes Blower and Dimmer Controlled Accent Light
- The larger Slope Glaze Excess Burner provides a fuller ember bed and generates more heat
- Liner options include: Banded Brick, Stacked Limestone, and Black Reflective
- Offered in Millivolt, Intermittent Pilot, and Multi-Function remote models
|Vent Type:||Direct Vent|
|Ignition Type:||Millivolt or Electronic|
|Installation Type:||Zero Clearance|
|Vent Inner Diameter:||5 Inches|
|Vent Outer Diameter:||8 Inches|
|Model:||Natural Gas (NG)||Propane (LP)|
|Max. (BTU/HR):||37,500 BTU's||37,500 BTU's|
|Min. (BTU/HR):||26,000 BTU's||28,000 BTU's|
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked QuestionAsk a Question
How is the fireplace vented?
The fireplace is typically vented using DuraVent 4x6-5/8 venting components. If you need help designing the venting system let us know with an email or a phone call and we can assemble a custom solution for your situation.
How will the fireplace be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it into my house?
All fireplaces are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere.
Why am I required to purchase a liner and barrier/door set with the fireplace at additional cost?
The fireplace is designed for use with these items. Without these items, your fireplace would not function correctly and would look incomplete. The items are an additional cost to allow you to choose which look you like best.
What is the difference between the ignition types?
The Remote-Ready Millivolt (Millivolt with On/Off Switch) works with any of our battery operated Thermostat Remote Controls, or connect to a simple wall switch or wall thermostat. The Intermittent Pilot (Intermittent Pilot with On/Off Switch) saves even more energy by eliminating the standing pilot - yet can still operate in a power outage with a battery backup. The Multi-Function Control includes Variable Remote control to control flame and blower with a battery back up.