The Rushmore 50 features a dual burner that creates a tall lively fire, accented with the massive Forest Timber log set and large glowing ember bed. The huge ceramic glass front allows heat to easily transfer into your living space and provides a clear view of the fire.
- Up to 56,500 BTUs
- Includes FineMesh Barrier and Non-Combustible Board
- Multi-Function remote to control the Front and rear burner 6-step variable flame height Independent Rear burner on/off (70% turn down)Accent lighting on/off with 6-step dimming Optional Double Blower on/off with 6-speed settings
- TruFlame Technology Catalyst allows large flame, extensive ember bed and clean burn
|Vent Type:||Direct Vent|
|Installation Type:||Zero Clearance|
|Vent Inner Diameter:||5 Inches|
|Vent Outer Diameter:||8 Inches|
|Model:||Natural Gas (NG)||Propane (LP)|
|Max. (BTU/HR):||56,500 BTU's||55,000 BTU's|
|Min. (BTU/HR):||16,500 BTU's||
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked QuestionAsk a Question
How is the fireplace vented?
This fireplace is typically vented using Direct Vent components. If you need help designing the venting system let us know with an email or a phone call and we can assemble a custom solution for your situation.
How will the fireplace be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it into my house?
All fireplaces are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere.
Why am I required to purchase a Log Set and Liner with the fireplace at additional cost?
The fireplace is designed for use with both of these items. Without them, your fireplace would not function correctly and would look incomplete. These items are an additional cost to allow you to choose which look you like best.