- Up to 25,000 BTUs
- Includes log set and junction box with louvered fireplaces
- Zero Clearance Certified
- Remote Control Options
- A Variety of Decorative Accessories
|Ignition Type:||Millivolt or Electronic|
|Installation Type:||Zero Clearance|
|Model:||Natural Gas (NG)||Propane (LP)|
|Max. (BTU/HR):||25,000 BTU's||25,000 BTU's|
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked QuestionAsk a Question
How is the fireplace vented?
The fireplace is typically vented using B-Venting components. If you need help designing the venting system let us know with an email or a phone call and we can assemble a custom solution for your situation.
How will the fireplace be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it into my house?
All fireplaces are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere.
What is the difference between the ignition types?
Choose Millivolt ignition with standing pilot to provide heat, even in the absence of electric power, or Intermittent Pilot, which saves even more energy. IP systems can operate with a standing or intermittent pilot during power outages.