- Why Buy From Us
This unique clean-burning fireplace features an elegant linear burner mounted between a matte-finished black full panel at the rear and a short tempered-glass deflector panel at the front. Aided by multiple reflections through the glass in front, the Boulevard SL creates high-definition contrast between the flames and the black panel. With its clean lines and muted black finish, the Boulevard SL represents the last word in contemporary styling.
- For a surface mounted installation, order the‚ black mitered front and black cabinet wrap
- For a partially recessed installation, order the black mitered front
- For a fully recessed installation, order the narrow black trim kit
- Up to 14,000 BTUs
- Equipped with a state-of-art safety pilot burner
- Equipped with Oxygen Depletion Sensor to continuously monitor CO2 levels
- Includes an electronic intermittent ignition system
- Non-combustible Board (for full or partially recessed installation)
- On-Off Wall Switch with 10-ft Extension Wire
- Battery Backup with 10-ft Extension Wire
- Fine Mesh Barrier Screen
|Vent Type:||Vent Free|
|Installation Type:||Zero Clearance|
|Model:||Natural Gas (NG)||Propane (LP)|
|Max. (BTU/HR):||14,000 BTU's||12,000 BTU's|
|Min. (BTU/HR):||10,000 BTU's||10,000 BTU's|
With more than 800+ positive reviews about Fire Pit Surplus, we are confident we can provide you with an excellent buying experience. Read more about how we stand out above the rest on our Why Buy From Us page.
Frequently Asked QuestionAsk a Question
How is the fireplace vented?
This fireplace is vent free and does not require any venting. Be sure to check your local codes as vent free appliances are not allowed in all states.
How will the fireplace be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it into my house?
All fireplaces are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere.