Tailor the Boulevard fireplace to suit your taste, starting with an elegant porcelain black liner that goes well with any decor or opt for an industrial chic look with the Ridgeback liner - a one-piece corrugated metal liner finished in distressed bronze. The fully recessed burner fills the fireplace with lively flames- up to 46,000 Btu (Nat)/42,500 Btu (LP) for the DVLL60. Acres of crushed glass cover the fireplace floor (available in a variety of colors), while the halogen lighting lets you set the perfect mood - whether the fireplace is burning or not. Choose our Copper Reflective or Bronze Reflective crushed glass - or Clear Frost. These translucent shades of crushed glass allow the under-floor white light system to shine through. The available Rustic Log Set includes a unique assortment of ceramic fiber logs and stones, plus coiled slivers of stainless steel that react to the light and flames to bring your fireplace to life.
Features and Available Options
- Up to 46,000 BTUs
- Includes multi-function remote to control burner, accent lighting and optional blower
- Comes with Ceramic Glass, Dimmer Light below floor, Barrier Screen and Noncombustible Board for top/sides
- Requires 3 sq ft of decorative crushed glass (see menu above)
- Requires interior liner (see menu above)
- Available variable speed twin blower
- Available rustic log, stone and metal coil media kit
- Available trim kits and front
Empire Boulevard 60" Direct Vent Linear Gas Fireplace Brochure
Empire Boulevard 60" Direct Vent Linear Gas Fireplace Installation Manual
|Vent Type:||Direct Vent|
|Installation Type:||Zero Clearance|
|Vent Inner Diameter:||5 Inches|
|Vent Outer Diameter:||8 Inches|
|Model:||Natural Gas (NG)||Propane (LP)|
|Max. (BTU/HR):||46,000 BTU's||42,500 BTU's|
|Min. (BTU/HR):||31,000 BTU's||32,500 BTU's|
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked QuestionAsk a Question
Can I get colored lights in the 60 “
Unfortunetly, the Boulevard 60" only has white accent lighting, with no option for the multi-color lights. The multi-color lights are available in the 72" Boulevard.
how many square feet per 10# bag of glass?
10 lbs of crushed glass covers roughly 4 sq feet.
How is the fireplace vented?
The Boulevard 60" is typically vented using Simpson DuraVent 5x8" venting components. If you need help designing the venting system let us know with an email or a phone call and we can assemble a custom solution for your situation.
The picture shows logs and stones, are those included?
The log and stone kits are NOT included and are optional accessories designed to enhance the look of your fireplace.
How will the fireplace be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it into my house?
All fireplaces are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere.
Why am I required to purchase an interior panel and glass media with the fireplace at additional cost?
The fireplace is designed for use with both of these items. Without them, your fireplace would not function correctly and would look incomplete. These items are an additional cost to allow you to choose which look you like best.