- Up to 38,000 BTUs
- Includes multi-function remote to control burner flame height, optional accent lighting and blower speed (if installed)
- Requires decorative crushed glass
- Matte black liner included (optional liners available)
- Optional trim kits available in black, pewter and forged iron
- Available under burner light kit
- Available variable speed twin blower
- Available rustic log, stone and metal coil media kit
|Vent Type:||Direct Vent|
|Installation Type:||Zero Clearance|
|Vent Inner Diameter:||4 Inches|
|Vent Outer Diameter:||6-5/8 Inches|
|Model:||Natural Gas (NG)||Propane (LP)|
|Max. (BTU/HR):||38,000 BTU's||34,000 BTU's|
|Min. (BTU/HR):||25,000 BTU's||27,000 BTU's|
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked QuestionAsk a Question
How is the fireplace vented?
The Boulevard 48" is typically vented using DuraVent 4" x 6-5/8". If you need help designing the venting system let us know with an email or a phone call and we can assemble a custom solution for your situation.
The picture shows logs and stones, are those included?
The log and stone kits are NOT included and are optional accessories designed to enhance the look of your fireplace.
How much crushed glass media is required and how much is recommended?
The fireplace is designed for use with a minimum of 1 box of glass media to cover the burner area. Each box contains about 1 sq. foot of crushed glass. It is recommended to use an additional 2 boxes of glass media to cover the remainder of the fireplace interior, especially if the optional lighting kit will be installed.
Why am I required to purchase a crushed glass with the fireplace at additional cost?
The fireplace is designed for use with this item. Without it, your fireplace would not function correctly and would look incomplete. The item is an additional cost to allow you to choose which look you like best.
How will the fireplace be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it into my house?
All fireplaces are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere.