Boulevard 36 Direct-Vent fireplaces are designed with a fully-recessed burner to fill your fireplace with lively flames. Every Boulevard includes an electronic intermittent ignition system that eliminates the standing pilot to help you save energy and money. The system includes battery back-up located in a wall box for manual or remote operation. The remote allows you to switch to a standing pilot mode, which is recommended in cold climate conditions.
Up to 29,000 BTUs
Includes multi-function remote to control burner
Optional accent lighting, and optional blower available
With ceramic glass, safety screen, non-combustible board for top/sides and Matte Black Liner (optional interior liners available)
Empire Boulevard 36 Direct Vent Linear Gas Fireplace Brochure
Empire Boulevard 36 Direct Vent Linear Gas Fireplace Installation Manual
|Vent Type:||Direct Vent|
|Installation Type:||Zero Clearance|
|Vent Inner Diameter:||4 Inches|
|Vent Outer Diameter:||6-5/8 Inches|
|Model:||Natural Gas (NG)||Propane (LP)|
|Max. (BTU/HR):||29,000 BTU's||28,000 BTU's|
|Min. (BTU/HR):||19,000 BTU's||22,000 BTU's|
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked QuestionAsk a Question
How is the gas fireplace vented?
This gas fireplace is typically vented using DuraVent 4x6-5/8 venting components. If you need help designing the venting system let us know with an email or a phone call and we can assemble a custom solution for your situation.
How will the gas fireplace be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it into my house?
All gas fireplaces are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere.
Why am I required to purchase crushed glass with the gas fireplace at additional cost?
The gas fireplace is designed for use with this item. Without this item, your gas fireplace would not function correctly and would look incomplete. The item is an additional cost to allow you to choose which look you like best.