The Elementi Hampton is a top-notch fire table that comes in at a great value in price, what better way to protect your fire table than with a stainless steel lid specifically designed to keep the burner dry so that you can enjoy it for years to come. While all Elementi purchases come with a free canvas cover, we at FirePitSurplus.com always advocate for picking up the stainless steel lid. The 42" x 12" x 1" cover is also compatible with the Elementi Granville Fire Table. The optimal way to store the fire pit would be to place the stainless steel cover over the burner area then place the canvas cover over both the lid and fire table. There is no assembly required with this item, so feel free to take it out of the packaging and immediately use it.
Place your pre-order with us today to ensure the fastest delivery time and best price.
Have questions about this accessory? Call in 888-671-4611 or live chat with an agent now
|Dimensions||42" x 12" x 1"|
|Material||High-quality stainless steel|
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked Question
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.