HEATSCOPE® Spot radiant heaters produce a subtle orange glow which is only 30-40% of the light output of the traditional radiant heaters. The reduced light output is due to the use of a color matching grill screen in front of the satin surface carbon heating elements that can be either a black or white. They are midwave radiant heaters that produce heat almost instantly (less than 15 seconds) and are ideal for providing heat to outdoor areas such as partially open patios or balconies.
EFFICIENCY MADE SIMPLE
HEATSCOPE® is committed to efficiency! All VISION, SPOT and PURE radiant heaters were developed in accordance with the newest findings concerning the mid-wave IR range. This means that between 90% and 94% of the energy used is turned directly into ambient heat.
All HEATSCOPE® design radiant heaters produce natural infrared heat in the (fast) mid-wave IR range. This means that the heat feels particularly pleasant and is effective exactly where it is needed – that’s directly under the first layers of skin, but not too deep in the tissue.
INVITING & COSY
Other radiant heaters use light tubes to produce heat as a by-product – at HEATSCOPE® we exclusively use innovative carbon technology: two carbon spirals are powered with an electric current, they begin to glow and produce a particularly pleasant warmth.
Output peaks are a thing of the past with HEATSCOPE® power heaters. Although the heaters start up slowly, they reach 100% in no time: the range of SPOT models take only 15 seconds, and the VISION & PURE range takes a maximum of 30 seconds owing to the glass front.
The separate model ranges are either delivered with their own IR remote control or with a 4-wire cable for integration into an external control system (output dependent).
Delivers pleasant heat without the distraction. Clean-cut, modern designs and colours easily blend into any decor.
Noticeable heat within milliseconds and 100% heat within 15-60 seconds.
All models are certified with an IP rating for protection against dust, splash-water, and wind.
NO AGGRESSIVE RED LIGHT
Produces a very ambient, modest light based on double carbon heating elements.
This model comes with accessories to ensure safe operation, including:
- Remote Control
- Mounting Parts
Deliveries on the following products begin:
- Black - In Stock
- White - September 17, 2021
These ETAs are true across all online retailers as this is from the manufacturer's level. Place your pre-order with us today to ensure the fastest delivery time and best price
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked Question
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.