A heavy-duty, stainless steel dock plate, pipe, and yoke assembly suspend the Scott Aerator Dock Mount De-Icer under the water’s surface. It mounts quickly and easily to almost any type of dock, and can easily be adjusted to accommodate different water levels. The Dock Mount De-Icer keeps ice from forming by bringing warmer water from the bottom and sending it out in a continuous agitated movement. This helps prevent dock pilings from being jacked or lifted, by acting as a buffer to prevent ice expansion and pressure damage. Under extreme, below zero winter conditions, our 1/2HP De-Icer will keep a minimum 50-foot diameter area ice-free, and up to 70 feet using the 1HP model
- 5-year motor warranty
- Engineered for all water temperatures.
- De-Icer has 1-HP motors that run at 3450 rpm that can move up to 400 gallons per minute.
- Manufactured using American steel
- GFCI required. Please disconnect power when swimmers are present.
- Greater cord lengths are available.
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked Question
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.