Have a small pond (3/4-acre or less) that's begging for a beautiful, serene-sounding water feature? The 1/3-hp DA-20 Display Aerator was made for you.
Just as our original 3-hp DA-20 does for bigger water features, the new 1/3-hp model keeps small ones interesting to look at, pleasant to listen to, oxygenated and insect-free. Moving 300 gallons of water per minute in a cascading, trumpet-shaped spray, it sweeps algae from the surface, keeps water clean and clear, repels pesky insects, and helps keep fish healthy, muck broken up and your pond bottom clean.
The adjustable spray pattern of our 1/3-hp model measures approximately 5 feet tall and from 9 to 18 feet wide. Larger patterns with higher flow rates are available by upgrading in motor size.
The DA-20 features a stainless-steel, oil-free, submersible motor, making it the most environmentally friendly water aerator on the market. And, with no oil to add or change and no control box required, it's maintenance-free! The DA-20 is even easy to install, requiring just two anchoring ropes and weights or tethers.
Perhaps best of all, the DA-20 is engineered to be left in the water year-round. You'll never need to remove it in fall or re-install in the spring. Simply shut the DA-20 off, allow it to freeze in and forget about it until the thaw. Freezing water does no damage to the DA-20, even in the harshest winter.
- 5-year motor warranty
- Default spray pattern measures 5 feet high and 18 feet wide.
- Electric cable provided is 70 feet long, 12-gauge submersible, with plug
- Approved for saltwater.
- GFCI required. Please disconnect power when swimmers are present.
- Greater cord lengths are available
- Two 30-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked Question
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.