- Why Buy From Us
The Arteflame Black Label is a unique line of grills for those who desire a more contemporary, elevated style. The Black Label is made from the same high-quality materials and craftsmanship you will find in our regular line. However, instead of the regular patina that develops on the original models, they are coated with a high-temperature paint that gives the Black Label its distinguished Matte Black Finish.
Due to the extra time and nature of this process, these grills will require more care and attention than our regular grills. Exposure to extreme temperatures changes or rough handling can cause chipping or cracking which may require periodic touchups.
We know you will enjoy your new Limited Edition Black Label Grill for years to come!
Elevate the art of outdoor cooking with the sleek, contemporary look and outstanding functionality of the Arteflame 40" grill. Building a wood or charcoal fire in the center of the grill, the cooktop heats from the center out. This heat pattern results in higher cooking temperatures closer in as compared to the outer edges so a variety of foods can be cooked at various temperatures all at the same time. When not in use as a grill, Arteflame can also be enjoyed as a fire bowl with the cooktop on or off, providing warmth and a social and serene ambiance.
The Arteflame Euro 40" grill is a one-of-a-kind grilling experience. The cooktop is made of 1/2" carbon steel and the spun bowl is a high grade of US CORTEN steel or "weathering" steel. The base is also crafted of 5 pieces of 3/8" CORTEN steel and easily pieces together with no tools needed. The Arteflame is designed with "Classic" lines and unsurpassed functionality.
All Arteflame Classic grills have the accessory ring under the cooktop so that the optional sizzle grate can be dropped in and lay flush with the cooktop.
- Large stainless steel footer makes it ideal for placement on soft surfaces
- Uses both wood and/or charcoal
- A removable cooktop is laser cut from 1/2" steel
- Optional center grill grate
- Can be used as a fire bowl with, or without the cooktop
- Cooktop "lift and remove" tool included
- The fire bowl is spun from a single piece of corten steel without seams or welds
- Virtually maintenance-free: all residue can be scraped into the fire
- After cooktop cools, wipe clean with a cloth or paper towel and food-safe oil
- Can be left outside year-round
- Includes seasoning puck for seasoning of the cooktop
- Designed and Made in the USA using US steel
- DIMENSIONS: 40" Wide x 18" High, 305lbs. (102cm x 46cm, 138Kg)
- Arteflames are all-steel making them quite heavy. Complete product pallets can weigh over 500lbs.! Because of this, there are some UPS freight charges calculated before check-out.
Note: When your grill arrives, the cooktop will be silver (unseasoned). It will develop the dark color shown in the images once it has been seasoned and used several times
Important: Due to this manufacturer's policies we can not honor our typical free shipping offer. Complete product pallets can weigh over 500lbs.! Because of this, there are some UPS freight charges calculated before check-out.
With more than 800+ positive reviews about Fire Pit Surplus, we are confident we can provide you with an excellent buying experience. Read more about how we stand out above the rest on our Why Buy From Us page.
Frequently Asked Question
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.