- Why Buy From Us
The Arteflame Classic 40" grill with a low round base and cooktop elevates the art of outdoor cooking with a sleek, contemporary look and outstanding functionality. Building a wood or charcoal fire in the center of the grill, the cooktop heats from the center out. This heat pattern results in higher cooking temperatures closer in as compared to the outer edges so a variety of foods can be cooked at various temperatures all at the same time. When not in use as a grill, the Arteflame can also be enjoyed as a fire bowl with the cooktop on or off, providing warmth and a social serene ambiance.
The Arteflame Classic 40" grill is a one-of-a-kind grilling experience. The cooktop is made of 1/2" carbon steel and the spun bowl is a high grade of US CORTEN steel or "weathering" steel. The round base is also crafted of CORTEN steel and is designed with "Classic" lines and unsurpassed functionality.
All Arteflame Classic grills have the accessory ring under the cooktop so that the optional sizzle grate can be dropped in and lay flush with the cooktop.
- Uses both wood and/or charcoal
- A removable cooktop is laser cut from 1/2" steel
- Optional center grill grate
- Can be used as a fire bowl with, or without the cooktop
- Cooktop "lift and remove" tool included
- Virtually maintenance-free: all residue can be scraped into the fire
- Fire bowl is spun from a single piece of corten steel without seams or welds
- After cooktop cools, wipe clean with a cloth or paper towel and food-safe oil
- Can be left outside year-round; base develops a beautiful, maintenance-free patina over time
- Includes seasoning puck for seasoning of the cooktop
- Designed and Made in the USA using US steel
- DIMENSIONS: 40" Wide x 18" High, 290lbs. (102cm x 46cm, 132Kg)
- Arteflames are all-steel making them quite heavy. Complete product pallets can weigh over 500lbs.! Because of this, there are some UPS freight charges calculated before check-out.
Note: When your grill arrives, the cooktop will be silver (unseasoned). It will develop the dark color shown in the images once it has been seasoned and used several times.
Important: Due to this manufacturer's policies we can not honor our typical free shipping offer. Complete product pallets can weigh over 500lbs.! Because of this, there are some UPS freight charges calculated before check-out.
With more than 800+ positive reviews about Fire Pit Surplus, we are confident we can provide you with an excellent buying experience. Read more about how we stand out above the rest on our Why Buy From Us page.
Frequently Asked Question
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.