The Magnolia Lantern from American Fyre Designs has an artistic appearance. The bottom is made from glass fiber reinforced concrete, while the top is made from stainless steel and features a beautiful nature-inspired pattern.
Fire Pits from American Fyre Design allow you to gather friends and family members around a warm, flickering fire on cool evenings. Available in four color options - White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, and Smoke - these fire pits will easily match your style.
Choose between a natural gas or propane configuration. For propane-fueled models that are unable to accommodate an LP tank within its base, we recommend purchasing a propane tank cover to give your backyard a cohesive look. Two ignition systems are available for each 65,000 BTU American Fyre Design fire pit. If you select a fire pit with Manual Ignition, use a match or a long lighter near the burner to ignite the flames. Key Valve units have been discontinued and upgraded. American Fyre Designs’ new offering is a flame sensing valve. An individual would light it in much the same way as the key valve, however, if the flame gets blown out, a thermocouple will sense the absence of flame and shut the valve, stopping the flow of raw gas.
It is a feature to increase safety and it is mandated for ANSI certification.
The All-Weather Electronic Ignition System provides multiple benefits like additional heat output and a hand-held remote for easy ignition. Please note: this ignition type also requires the installation of a 120 VAC electrical line.
Each unique fire feature is crafted from a durable glass fiber reinforced concrete that is lightweight for easy installation. This material is strong enough to withstand the elements and intense heat from the flames. No matter the weather conditions, your American Fyre Design fire pit will maintain its integrity season after season. An American Fyre Design Fire Pit will create the outdoor entertaining space of your dreams.
Delivery Estimate 7-8 Weeks - This is True Across All Online Retailers. This product is made to order.
|Brand||American Fyre Designs|
|Dimensions||16″w x 16″d x 66″ h
12" Stainless Steel Star Burner
|Ready-Made||No; Current Lead time: 7-8 weeks|
|BTUs||35,000 (NG) / 35,000 (LP)|
|Warranty||1 year Limited Warranty|
|Material||Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete, Refractory Cement, Stainless Steel|
|Ignition||Battery-operated spark ignition system|
|Fuel||Propane, Natural Gas|
|Fuel Capacity||Accepts a 5 gallon LP Tank inside unit (not included)|
|Internal Propane Storage||Yes|
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked Question
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.