The American Fyre Designs Cosmopolitan French Barrel Oak Rectangle Fire Table measures 54” wide and features a rustic wooden top for added visual impact. It includes a linear stainless steel burner that emits 50,000 BTUs.
Fire Tables from American Fyre Design have a commanding presence that will instantly elevate the ambiance of your patio, backyard, or outdoor entertaining space. No one can resist the warm glow of an authentic fire, which is why these stylish fire features are becoming a popular addition in backyards everywhere. Fueled by either natural gas or propane, you have the option to select the fuel type that works for you. Some propane models come complete with a removable door and are able to house a 5-gallon propane tank within the base, while natural gas models are manufactured with a seamless appearance and do not include an access door.
Each fire table comes complete with a stainless steel burner that emits up to 65,000 BTU of flame. Two ignition systems are available for added convenience. Manual Ignition allows you to ignite the flame using a long lighter or a match and manually adjust the height of the flames. The All-Weather Electronic Ignition System emits more heat and allows you to ignite the flames by pressing a button on a handheld remote control. Key Valve units have been discontinued and upgraded. AFD’s new offering is a flame sensing valve. An individual would light it in much the same way as the key valve, however, if the flame gets blown out, a thermocouple will sense the absence of flame and shut the valve, stopping the flow of raw gas. It is a feature to increase safety and it is mandated for ANSI certification. The All-Weather Electronic Ignition System requires a professionally-installed 120 VAC electrical line.
American Fyre Design Fire Tables are also manufactured from a strong, durable glass fiber reinforced concrete that is made to withstand even the hottest flames or toughest weather conditions. Despite its strength, this material is lighter than traditional concrete so it is easy to install. Offered in a variety of shapes, sizes, and styles, and American Fyre Design Fire Table is a great way to add fire to your exterior décor.
|MANUFACTURER||American Fyre Designs|
|ASSEMBLY REQUIRED||Some Assembly Required|
|WARRANTY||Burner, Valves, Electric Components: 1 Year, Fire Feature: 3 Years|
|MATERIAL||Glass-Fiber Reinforced Concrete, Reclaimed Wood|
|FUEL||Natural Gas, Propane|
|IGNITION||Manual Match Lit|
|HEAT OUTPUT||50k BTUs, 60k BTUs|
|EXTRA FEATURES||Tank Holder|
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked Question
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.