Can you remodel a room without a construction crew? Yes! You can with the Taylor Electric Fireplace Mantel Package. Coming complete with the Ascent™33 Electric Fireplace, this mantel is an elegant and timeless style with a pure white finish that is a beautiful and airy addition that will not weigh down a room's décor. This mantel features several traditional style ornamental focal points and a dark slate surround that adds a striking contrast against the white finish. The Ascent™ 33 Electric Fireplace provides the looks of a traditional masonry fireplace with convenience, heat, and glow. Like an old-world hearth, the pedestal base is stately enough for artistic gravitas but does not take up much floor space, leaving loads of space still in the room. Perfect for every imaginable area in a home or commercial setting, the Taylor Electric Fireplace Mantel Package is an ideal electric fireplace set.
- ULTRA BRIGHT™ high power/high intensity LED lights can be seen in both a day or night setting to accent the glowing logs and ember bed
- NIGHT LIGHTS™ features four color settings (blue, orange, purple, and clear) and can be used as one static color or rolling through the spectrum
- WHISPER QUIET™ fan and heater with modulating control keeps your comfort level exactly where you want it
- Classic White Finish
- Black Slate Styled Surround
- Pedestal Base
- Dentil Accent Moulding
- Decorative Keystone
- Fading logs and ember bed appear as a real “dying fire” when the unit is turned off
- Two-stage heat setting, low (700w) and high (1400w)
- Non-reflective backing allows for optimal flame viewing and minimizes distracting room reflections
- The modulating control features a timer and can be set to Fahrenheit (°F) or Celsius (°C)
- Convenient remote controls the flame and ember bed intensity, blower and heat output, NIGHT LIGHT™ feature and timer
- Easy access manual on/off switch
- Easy to clean the glass with a hinged door system
- Can be used in a mantel application or as a single built-in unit
- The self-trimming flange will complete the installation with no additional work or cost
- Realistic brick panels, glowing logs, and ember bed
- This appliance must be electrically wired and grounded in accordance with local codes or, in the absence of local codes, with National Electric Code ANSI/NFPA 70-latest edition in the United States or the Canadian Electric Code, CSA C22.1 in Canada.
55" W x 45.3" H x 18" D
Glass View Height: 23.5-Inches
Glass View Width: 31.25-Inches
|Shipping Weight||158.65 lbs|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year|
|Supplemental Heating Area||400/800 sqft|
|Remote Control Options||Multi-function|
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked Question
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.