Electric infrared radiant heating is practical, functional, convenient and efficient. If you’re looking for a discrete heating appliance that can be used both indoors and outdoors, in large open spaces or undercover areas, and is space-saving as well as environmentally friendly - then the HEATSCOPE® PURE electric infrared radiant heater is the ideal solution for you. Its flexibility makes it ideal for homes, restaurants, cafes, on terraces or in marquees - wherever you need an effective, unobtrusive heater.
PURE’s Ingress Protection (IP) rating of IP65 (exceeding the standard IPX5 rating of other brands) enables installation in indoor, semi-enclosed and fully exposed outdoor environments. PURE can withstand general all-weather conditions of wind (dust) and rain. That means it doesn‘t need a protective shield or any additional protection from the elements.
Easily and accurately change the angle via the swivel joint mount for precise heating. The clean wavelength of light is only absorbed by solid objects, transferring heat directly to a person, table or floor rather than heating the air. Heat won’t simply “blow away” in windy or drafty conditions.
CLEANER, GREENER HEAT
PURE converts over 90% of input energy directly into radiant heat and operates at a smarter cost per hour. No greenhouse gases or unpleasant odours are emitted, and they don’t require ventilation or a flue.
At the flick of a switch, PURE reaches maximum output in just 20 seconds producing immediate, comfortable heat when and where you need it.
CURVED GLASS-CERAMIC SCREEN
The only electric infrared radiant heater worldwide fitted with a convex SCHOTT NEXTREMA® glass front. Spreads warmth evenly across an area while minimising light emission. Beautifully resolved with black or white coloured glass.
Constructed from premium materials and made with meticulous attention to detail - PURE strikes the perfect balance between innovative styling and technical performance. Available in either black or white PURE is an elegant yet powerful heating solution for all environments.
MAXIMUM HEAT WITH MINIMUM LIGHT
Carbon fibre elements charged with an electric current generate heat but minimal light, creating a softer, super comfortable heat without the harsh light. PURE provides a subtle, low glow, which doesn’t change the lighting effect of a room or the colour of objects (including food!).
SIMPLE MAINTENANCE, ULTRA DURABLE
No valves, ignition components or burners to maintain or repair. Aluminium chassis means it won’t discolour or tarnish over time and provides superior design, shape and heat transfer.
EASE OF USE
Single ON/OFF switch, plus two adjustable output levels – 100% and 50%. Can also be integrated with Smart Home Systems – perfect for the connected home.
Dedicated wall & ceiling mounts (which only need two screws to be securely attached), enable subtle placement anywhere.
Delivers pleasant heat without the distraction. Clean-cut, modern designs and colours easily blend into any decor.
Noticeable heat within milliseconds and 100% heat within 15-60 seconds.
All models are certified with an IP rating for protection against dust, splash-water, and wind.
NO AGGRESSIVE RED LIGHT
Produces a very ambient, modest light based on double carbon heating elements.
Up to 94% of the energy used is turned into ambient heat and transferred directly to nearby people and surfaces for maximum efficiency.
This model comes with accessories to ensure safe operation, including:
- Mounting Parts
Deliveries on the following products begin:
- Black - October 16, 2021
- White - September 17, 2021
These ETAs are true across all online retailers as this is from the manufacturer's level. Place your pre-order with us today to ensure the fastest delivery time and best price
- MPN (BLACK): MHS-PE3000AB.200
- MPN (WHITE): MHS-PE3000WT.200
- WEIGHT: 16.53lb [7.5kg]
- MODEL DIMENSIONS in [mm]: L 41  x W 6.5  xH 3.4 
- APPLICATION: Indoor & Outdoor
- MATERIALS: Aluminum body, glass-ceramic front
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked Question
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.