The BK5 original ethanol burner within the EcoSmart Fire range – and one of the most versatile. A core component of many portable Freestanding Fires, Fireplace Inserts and individually designed indoor and outdoor fires. You’re only limited by your imagination.
Comprehensively tested, safety is a key consideration. A highly versatile and environmentally friendly fire design tool.
All burners are UL Listed in accordance with ANSI/UL1370 in the USA, Certified by BSI in accordance with EN16647, and comply with the ACCC Safety Mandate for Australia .
Perfectly aligned slider mechanism, filling point and fuelling system that allows an unobstructed view of the burner tank. This ensures the burner is not filled above the maximum capacity line. An additional safety measure that prevents the filling point from being accessed while the slider is open. This ensures the flame is fully extinguished before the burner can be refuelled.
BK’s minimalist design and ability to withstand extreme heat result in consistent and reliable operation at all temperatures and permitted fuel levels.
A deep-drawn fabrication process that eliminates the potential for dangerous leaks, while the standard provision of a top tray to hold the burner adds further peace of mind.
Easy flame control that allows you to regulate the amount of heat being generated, and therefore the amount of fuel consumed. This results in a highly economical and efficient burner.
Dedicated Filling Point
A separate filling point and jerry can equipped with a safety spout, allows the burner to be refuelled safely and easily. The spout rests on a plate within the filling point to decrease the risk of over-filling the burner and eliminating the usual splash and spills that would otherwise occur when fuel is decanted into the burner.
The Top Tray protects against heat transference and aids in the collection of accidental spillage. To comply with EN 16647 the Top Tray must be installed before operating the burner.
- FREE SHIPPING
- Constructed of Stainless Steel Grade 304
- Comes in Stainless Steel Color
- Heat Output: 13,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 12.5" W x 15.7" L x 4.8" D
|WARRANTY||1 Year Limited|
|LOCATION||Indoor & Outdoor|
|MATERIAL||Stainless Steel Grade 304
|HEAT OUTPUT||Ethanol: 13K BTUs|
|BURN TIME||7 - 11 Hours|
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked Question
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.