The only FAR infrared sauna in the world with a patented on-board computer system for constant infrared emission. TheraSauna® uses proprietary, high glass-content, solid-ceramic TheraMitters™ at the proper watt/density for deep body penetration to induce profuse sweating and thereby detoxifying the human body. Solid ceramic heaters have a 96% radiant efficiency rating. Therasauna is made in the U.S.A. with the patented control system that allows for complete control and the ability to consistently reach the desired far-infrared micron level of 9.4.
- Our patented StableHeat™ technology helps create the most constant and beneficial levels of far infrared
- TheraSauna® is the only company to use aspen hardwood, which is non-toxic and non-allergenic
- Our saunas utilize high glass content solid ceramic TheraMitters™ that meet or exceed manufacturer specifications to provide the best and most beneficial levels of infrared
- Micron Power Select™ allows you to vary the infrared output from each TheraMitter™ zone and control the infrared micron range during your sauna session
- TheraSauna® full spectrum saunas meets the electrical requirements to be ETL and CE certified in the US, Canada, and Europe.
- TheraSauna® full spectrum saunas TheraMitters™ have very low levels of EMF, compared to the higher levels of EMF produced by saunas using less efficient carbon fiber emitter materials or metal rod emitters.
- TheraSauna®'s parent company, QCA Spas, is the only certified American manufacturer of far infrared saunas and has been in business since 1966
Non-Toxic Aspen Wood
Safety is a huge concern for us when using a sauna. Many users look to Therasauna® for health and detoxification purposes, so we want to make sure our saunas are made of the safest components to enhance the benefits of infrared, rather than hinder it. This is why our saunas are hand-crafted in the USA; we have an attention to detail that we feel is important when making saunas and it cannot be acheived by cookie-cutter production.
Infrared energy heats objects directly and penetrates up to 2 inches below the surface. This means the infrared heat also penetrates the sauna wood in addition to your skin, so the wood that a sauna is made of is very important. Cedar and redwood contain a natural insecticide within these wood called terpenes. When a sauna made of cedar or redwood is turned on, these naturally occurring oils within the wood become heated and gas off a substance called cedrine. Cedrine attacks the central nervous system of insects and kills them. In some cases, it can also cause vomiting and convulsions in humans.
TheraSauna® is made of aspen hardwood, which is a clear wood grown at elevations where the trees do not produce an insecticide. Our aspen wood is carefullty chosen, and we make sure that all of our aspen wood is furniture grade. Other saunas have thinner wood and are much less durable, where Therasauna® uses only the thickest and most durable wood, 2-3 times thicker than our competitors.
7 Day Programmable Control (Dual Users)
This patented, 7 Day Programmable Control allows you to set the desired time your sauna will turn on Monday through Sunday. You can set the timer to pre-heat the sauna for you so that it is ready when you get home from work or when you wake up in the morning. Getting into a cold sauna and waiting for it to warm-up is a thing of the past. Just press, set and forget... the TheraSauna® will remember the rest. The onboard computer memory will hold the settings in memory even if the sauna experiences a power failure.
Micron Power Select™
Micron Power Select™ allows you to vary the infrared output from each TheraMitter™ zone and control the infrared micron range during your sauna session. TheraMitters™ can be exclusively customized to a surface temperature between approximately 450°F down to an amazing 126°F. This is a extremely useful feature for multiple sauna users. For example, the person on the right can set their back TheraMitters™ on full power and their feet to half power while the person on the left can set their back TheraMitter™ to 80% power and their feet to 60% power. This highly innovative feature allows you to program your sauna to your personal comfort level. The MPS settings can be adjusted from 100% to 7% for each zone. On the MPS Touchview Control screen in "MPS SETUP," you can choose the level for each TheraMitter™. The levels can be set in any combination at 7%, 13%, 20%, 27%, 33%, 40%, 47%, 53%, 60%, 67%, 73%, 80%, 87%, 93%, or 100%.
TheraSaunas® far-infrared is produced during the entire sauna session. When the sauna reaches temperature, the patented MPS Therasauna® Touchview™ 3.0 idles the TheraMitters™ down to surface temperature of under 230°F. The TheraMitters™ will return to 400°F and above when necessary, keeping a steady temperature and micron range. The far-infrared produced is still consistently reaching the optimal 9.4 micron range for human absorption due to the unique physical design of solid ceramic TheraMitters™, penetrating up to 2” below the skin. This creates an environment where the user receives more infrared in 20 minutes than they would during a 40 minute session in other brand saunas. Therasauna® produces zero cold spots when operating and does not vent plastics and carbon fibers into the sauna cabinet, unlike our competitors. Carbon saunas only reach the one surface temperature of approximately 230°F and turn off after reaching their set convection air temperature, losing air temperature and creating an ineffective range of infrared. The TheraSauna® Stable Heat™ System does not turn off, but powers down and sends a trickle charge of electricty to maintain the surface temperature of the TheraMitters™, thus consistently reaching the 9.4 micron range of far infrared.
The best example of how TheraSauna's® Stable Heat™ System works in relation to our competitors is to imagine a light switch. If the light switch is flipped on, the light in the room will turn on. The moment the switch is turned off, the light goes out and the room is dark. Infrared is a form of light, just like the visible light in the example, but on a different spectrum that is invisible to the naked eye. TheraSauna's® Stable Heat™ System remains on during the entire sauna session, meaning infrared is produced the entire sauna session, just like turning on the light with the light switch and leaving it on the whole time you are in the room. In a competitor's sauna, the infrared will be produced until the set temperature is reached. The moment the set temperature is reached, infrared immediately stops being produced, just like shutting off the light with the light switch. No more infrared is being produced, just like flipping the light switch to off turns off the light. So, it's much like sitting in a room with the lights on for 40 minutes, but you have to sit in the dark for half of the time. Our Stable Heat™ System prevents this from happening in TheraSauna®, giving the user a clear advantage in the amount of exposure to far infrared.
The SpectraWave™ function is an exclusive feature that allows the sauna to move through a specific infrared spectrum. The sauna’s onboard computer system has 8 different pre-selected power settings and it will scroll through a new setting every 2 minutes. This feature allows TheraSauna® to produce near, middle, and far infrared energy when this feature is utilized. See below for some sample SpectraWave™ power settings:
63" x 63" x 36" x 38" x 78"
Non-toxic Aspen Wood
Patented MPS 7 Day Programmable Touchview Control
8 Solid Ceramic TheraMitters
Ergonomic, Contoured Backrest
Reversible Bench (Flat & Curved)
Smoke Glass Door with Two Side Windows and TheraSauna® Logo
Plugs into 120 Volt / 20 Amp Outlet
Warm Mahogany Clear Seal Finish or Natural Aspen Finish
Tongue & Groove Interior
Elegant, Dimmable Sconce Light, 60 Watt Bulb
Patented StableHeat System™
Meets/Exceeds ETL and CE safety requirements
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked Question
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.