The Stahl® Firepit is the ideal size for a backyard or patio, adding warmth and ambiance to any outdoor living space. Now available in A36 raw steel and black or silver anodized aluminum.
- Wood Burning
- H: 12" x W: 30" x L: 30"
- Steel weighs 105 lbs in the box, aluminum weighs 70 lbs.
- US Patent No. 29/654,468
- A36 Steel Material
Made in Portland, Oregon, U.S.A. Ships within 3-5 days when in stock.
*Warning, the steel can become hot after a prolonged fire and children should be under adult supervision at all times around the firepit.
*Raw steel used in the manufacturing of metal fire pits always has some discoloration. Please note that we do our best to maintain the most consistently clean steel, but sometimes the metal is not perfect. Once the metal patinas, the discoloration will not be visible. Please let us know if you have any questions about patina.
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked Question
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.