The Prism Hardscapes 26" Pentola 3 Fire Pedestal with Propane Tank Access is a stylish round fire urn that will look great in any space, be it as a single dramatic accent point, as a pair to beautifully frame an entryway or staircase, or by strategically placing several urns to turn it into a magical stage for your outdoor gatherings.
It has an access door to accommodate a 20 lb. Propane tank inside.
Each Prism Hardscapes Fire Feature is hand-crafted using a custom patina finishing process, guaranteeing a one-of-a-kind creation with subtle variations in color and texture.
Available in variation with a Weather Beater Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire feature on and off with the flick of a switch, will stay lit in harsh conditions, and will re-start if blown out.
- Constructed of Glass Fiber Reinforced Cement, beautiful to look at, easy to maintain, and made to withstand high temperatures and the elements.
- Comes in 5 beautiful hand crafted Colors:
- 4 Standard Colors: Café, Ebony, Natural and Pewter.
- 1 Premium Color: Ultra White (surcharge applies).
- Made for Propane, it has an access door and can accommodate a 20 lb. Propane tank inside (tank not included).
- Durable Stainless Steel “Cross” Burner and Burner Plate.
- Easy Key Valve Ignition on the side of the unit - just turn the key to the “ON” position and use a match or lighter to light and enjoy.
- Maximum Heat Output of 65,000 BTUs.
- Comes with heat resistant Lava Rock, naturally occurring volcanic stones that create a stunning contrast to the flames.
1 year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Top Diameter: 24", Height: 26", “Cross” Burner: 15", Weight: 135 lbs.
Optional Add-Ons and Upgrades (select from drop-down menus above - see options in product images):
- Fire Glass: available in 10 colors - substitutes standard Lava Rock.
- Gray Tumbled Lava Rock - substitutes standard Lava Rock.
- Propane Tank Enclosure: 3 models to choose from - only for Propane models.
FREE GIFT: Weather-Proof Cover - made from water resistant Polyester with PVC backing, it’ll keep your fire feature clean and your fire media dry!
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
This product is made to order in the USA and the current lead time is 9-10 weeks. This is true across all online retailers as it’s at the manufacturer level.
|PRODUCT LEAD TIME|
|PENTOLA 3||9 TO 10 WEEKS||9 TO 10 WEEKS||9 TO 10 WEEKS||9 TO 10 WEEKS||9 TO 10 WEEKS|
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked Question
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.