The VINTAGE Series by Patio Comfort combines the classic and elegant design of old-world hand-crafted aluminum components integrated beautifully into the latest in safety-orientated, functional, high performance, and long-lasting comfort heating. The VINTAGE heater is protected with an antique bronze polyurethane powder coating that is electro-statically applied.
The textured finish and color are designed to complement and enhance your outdoor entertaining areas. It is completely self-contained and portable with a unique "French Door" hinged style access doors. Underwriters Laboratories (UL) approved in the US and Canada.
Model PC02CAB features:
- 40,000 BTUs
- Completely Self-Contained and Portable
- Unique "French Door" style hinged double door system for propane cylinder enclosure
- 100% Safety Control
- All Polyurethane Powder Coated Cast Aluminum body
- Complete Parts Availability and Support
- UL Listed and Approved
- Up to 10 hours of use on standard 5-gallon OPD Cylinder
Outdoor Patio Heating
Initially, Patio Comfort heaters were manufactured and marketed specifically for restaurants. Afterward, restaurant customers caught on to the unique warmth Patio Comfort heaters provided as well as their beauty.
Today, thousands of people enjoy Patio Comfort in the privacy of their own homes.
Patio Comfort Heaters utilize infrared heat. Infrared heaters heat people and solid objects instead of wasting energy by simply heating the air; This creates a clean and more efficient heating source.
Patio Comfort heaters are extremely durable for rainy seasons because they have non-rust and non-corrosive characteristics.
The Vintage series was crafted in order to give something special back to the consumer. Once purchased and installed, there will be no reason not to enjoy eating, sitting, or reading at your patio during the cold seasons.
This product is made to order across all online retailers with 24 weeks lead time.
Place your pre-order with us today to ensure the fastest delivery time and best price.
Have questions about this patio heater? Call at 888-671-4611 or live chat with an agent now.
|Item Weight||10 lbs.|
|Warranty Information||Residential warranty: 1-year Commercial warranty: 120 days|
|Heat Output - BTU's||40000|
|Coverage Area||10 ft|
|Ceiling Clearance||24 inches|
|Side Clearance||24 inches|
|Rear Clearance||24 inches|
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked QuestionAsk a Question
What is the recommended clearance for Patio Comfort heaters?
This is very important. The basic clearance from combustible materials for freestanding portable heaters is 18" from top of reflector and 24" from side of reflector. Do not place these heaters near any sprinkler systems.
What is the warranty on Patio Comfort?
Residential warranty: 1 year
Commercial warranty: 120 days
Why Patio Comfort vs. Others?
Patio Comfort heaters is an AEI Exclusive product line. We designed the line and it is an excellent "medium duty" heater that is better than any other heater available today with the exception of Sunglo. Patio Comfort has a heavy duty 400 series stainless steel burner, one piece anodized aluminum reflector, commercial grade emitter grid, piezo ignition, brass valves and wheel kits are included. Most importantly, we fully stock replacement parts, which are hard to find with "other" medium to low duty patio heaters.