PC02SS Model patio heaters are designed to provide warmth, comfort, and year-round enjoyment to your patio dining and outdoor events. They are designed with long-term durability, safety, and performance in mind. All major components and fasteners used in our heaters are made from commercial grade aluminum, stainless steel, aluminized steel, or brass.
PC02SS is completely self-contained and portable, provides a clean and draft-free circle of warmth with 40,000 BTUs, 100% safety control, and meet or exceed CSA and UL safety and performance standard in the US and Canada.
Model PC02SS features:
- 40,000 BTUs
- Completely Self-Contained and Portable
- Provides Clean and Draft Free Circle of Warmth
- Convenient "Piezo" Match Free Ignition
- 100% Safety Control
- Portable Wheel Kit included
- UL listed and Approved
- Includes Safety Pilot System
- Complete Parts Availability and Support
- Up to 10 hours of use on standard 5-gallon OPD Cylinder
- Patio Comfort Heaters
Initially, Patio Comfort heaters were manufactured and marketed specifically for restaurants. Afterward, restaurant customers caught on to the kind of warmth Patio Comfort heaters provided as well as their beauty. Today, thousands of people enjoy Patio Comfort in the privacy of their own homes. Patio Comfort's residential outdoor heaters are perfect for any occasion.
Patio Comfort Heaters utilize infrared heat. Infrared heaters heat people and solid objects instead of wasting energy by simply heating the air; This creates a clean and more efficient heating source.
The PC02SS propane heaters can be used outdoors year-round, even in the rain; thanks to their durable stainless steel construction. When purchasing Patio Comfort heater, there is no excuse not to enjoy eating, sitting or reading on your patio during the winter months.
This product is made to order across all online retailers with 24 weeks lead time.
Place your pre-order with us today to ensure the fastest delivery time and best price.
Have questions about this patio heater? Call at 888-671-4611 or live chat with an agent now.
|Item Weight||90 lbs.|
|Material||304 STAINLESS STEEL|
|Warranty Information||Residential warranty: 1-year Commercial warranty: 120 days|
|Heat Output - BTU's||40000|
|Coverage Area||10 ft|
|Ceiling Clearance||24 inches|
|Side Clearance||24 inches|
|Rear Clearance||24 inches|
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked QuestionAsk a Question
What is the recommended clearance for Patio Comfort heaters?
This is very important. The basic clearance from combustible materials for freestanding portable heaters is 18" from top of reflector and 24" from side of reflector. Do not place these heaters near any sprinkler systems.
Why Patio Comfort vs. Others?
Patio Comfort heaters is an AEI Exclusive product line. We designed the line and it is an excellent "medium duty" heater that is better than any other heater available today with the exception of Sunglo. Patio Comfort has a heavy duty 400 series stainless steel burner, one piece anodized aluminum reflector, commercial grade emitter grid, piezo ignition, brass valves and wheel kits are included. Most importantly, we fully stock replacement parts, which are hard to find with "other" medium to low duty patio heaters.
What is the warranty on Patio Comfort?
Residential warranty: 1 year
Commercial warranty: 120 days
Why buy a propane patio heater?
Portability and flexibility of placement are key advantages to a propane powered heater. No installation costs. After a patio is completed it can be expensive to install natural gas or electric heaters so propane fueled heater provide a viable solution. Always check your local codes and ordinances to be sure there are no restrictions to outdoor propane fired heaters and fuel storage in commercial applications.
What is infrared heat?
Infrared heat is an energy form similar to the sun's rays warming the earth. Infrared rays are part of the visible light spectrum and travel at 186,000 miles per second in a straight line without loss of heat traveling through the air. The infrared rays can be focused by material that have a reflective surface such as bright aluminum, like our Patio Comfort aluminum reflectors. When the infrared rays strike an object like human skin, glass, concrete, wood and paint, the infrared rays are converted into heat and these surfaces in turn heat up and radiate heat and warmth.