PATIO COMFORT natural gas outdoor infrared patio heaters are designed and crafted to bring warmth, comfort, safety, convenience, and enjoyment to your "alfresco" dining and entertaining. The clean, efficient, and draft-free infrared radiant heat feels just like the sun warming people and objects, while not wasting valuable energy trying to heat the air. Our natural gas-powered outdoor heaters are designed for use of your patio, deck, pool area, or outdoor dining areas well into the cooler months.
Only Patio Comfort natural gas heaters are equipped with a 12' steel-lined CSA-approved hose set and hook-up kit. The hose kit includes two all brass CSA-approved quick couplers and a brass shut-off valve for easy and safe heater assembly, hook up, movement, and storage.
Product features and benefits:
- Convenient piezoelectric ignition system
- Solid brass gas valve with 100% safety shut off control
- 430 stainless steel burner and emitter grid
- Preassembled gas train and hose kit
- One-piece anodized aluminum reflector
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Complete Parts Availability and Support
This product is made to order across all online retailers with 24 weeks lead time.
Place your pre-order with us today to ensure the fastest delivery time and best price.
Have questions about this patio heater? Call at 888-671-4611 or live chat with an agent now.
|Item Weight||90 lbs.|
|Material||304 STAINLESS STEEL|
|Warranty Information||Residential warranty: 1-year Commercial warranty: 120 days|
|Fuel Type||NATURAL GAS|
|Heat Output - BTU's||40000|
|Coverage Area||10 ft|
|Ceiling Clearance||24 inches|
|Side Clearance||24 inches|
|Rear Clearance||24 inches|
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked QuestionAsk a Question
What is the recommended clearance for Patio Comfort heaters?
This is very important. The basic clearance from combustible materials for freestanding portable heaters is 18" from top of reflector and 24" from side of reflector. Do not place these heaters near any sprinkler systems.
Why Patio Comfort vs. Others?
Patio Comfort heaters is an AEI Exclusive product line. We designed the line and it is an excellent "medium duty" heater that is better than any other heater available today with the exception of Sunglo. Patio Comfort has a heavy duty 400 series stainless steel burner, one piece anodized aluminum reflector, commercial grade emitter grid, piezo ignition, brass valves and wheel kits are included. Most importantly, we fully stock replacement parts, which are hard to find with "other" medium to low duty patio heaters.
What is infrared heat?
Infrared heat is an energy form similar to the sun's rays warming the earth. Infrared rays are part of the visible light spectrum and travel at 186,000 miles per second in a straight line without loss of heat traveling through the air. The infrared rays can be focused by material that have a reflective surface such as bright aluminum, like our Patio Comfort aluminum reflectors. When the infrared rays strike an object like human skin, glass, concrete, wood and paint, the infrared rays are converted into heat and these surfaces in turn heat up and radiate heat and warmth.