Milano™ Gazebo – Flat Roof Gazebo
- Unique screw-free roofing system
- Robust, rust-resistant, granulated anthracite powder-coated frame made of heavy-duty aluminum and laser cut galvanized steel connectors
- Virtually unbreakable, high impact 100% UV protected 6 mm twin-wall polycarbonate panels -protect from harmful UV rays, hail, and snow
- Treated bronze glazing -transmits natural sunlight on overcast cloudy days and provides sufficient shading on hot sunny days
- Withstands harsh weather conditions -no need to remove panels during the winter season
- Simple 2 person DIY structure -sliding panels’ assembly system, ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut panels, and all screws included
- Integrated rails and hangers for adding curtains/mosquito netting (not supplied)
- Maintenance-free design
Polycarbonate roof panels
- Virtually unbreakable 6 mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels are high impact and shatter-resistant
- Treated unique bronze glazing, transmits natural sunlight on overcast cloudy days and provides plenty of shade on the lazy hazy days of summer
- Withstand severe weather conditions, no need to remove panels during the winter season
- Maintain their integrity, provide complete UV blockage, and are 100% UV protected; they do not discolor, fracture, or become brittle over time
- Ready to assemble pre-cut panels
Anchoring and foot-pads
- Anchoring and foot-pads included, the structure can be relocated and anchored to any surface
- Sturdy aluminum poles
- Sturdy, rust-resistant anthracite powder-coated frame made of heavy-duty aluminum and laser cut galvanized steel connectors
- Simple 2 person DIY assembly, ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles; all screws included
Gutter & gutter heads
- Decorative wind & smoke escarpment feature at the top of the gazebo for enhanced airflow
- Integrated rails and hooks for adding curtains/mosquito netting (Sold separately)
All out-of-stock items have a manufacturing lead time of 8 weeks.
- WIND RESISTANCE – 90km/hr | 56ml/hr
- SNOW LOAD – 75kg/m² | 15.4lbs/ft²
- LIGHT TRANSMISSION – 15%
- POLYCARBONATE PANEL – 6mm
Milano 3000 10' x 10' Gazebo
- COVERING AREA = 9.5M2 / 103FT2
- STORAGE AREA = 8.6M2 / 93FT2
- PRODUCT VOLUME = 18M3 / 626FT3
Milano 4300 10' x 14' Gazebo
- COVERING AREA = 13M2 / 142FT2
- STORAGE AREA = 12.1M2 / 130.1FT2
- PRODUCT VOLUME = 25M3 / 875FT3
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked Question
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.