Lean To Greenhouse™ – DIY Kit
- Highly resistant, transparent, and safe polycarbonate DIY greenhouse (with Fine Shield Technology™)
- Combines two types of glazing for balanced light exposure
- The greenhouse provides up to 100% protection from harmful sun rays (UV)
- Life-time resilient, polycarbonate plastic walls; do not fracture, turn yellow or opacify over time.
- Non-rusting, robust aluminum structure
- Classic, ingenious design, ideal for small gardens or limited spaces such as balconies or small courtyards
- Built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials
- Maintenance-free greenhouse kit
- Protects your plants from the elements so that you can enjoy an extended growing period.
Combined Polycarbonate Panel Types
- Virtually unbreakable, high-impact resistant, and flexible
- Roof panels – twin-wall Polycarbonate protect from strong sunlight exposure
- Greenhouse Wall panels – Crystal-clear Polycarbonate provides over 90% light transmission
- Complete UV blockage and 100% UV protected, the panels do not discolor, fracture, or shatter
- Maintain their integrity and withstand extreme weather conditions for many years of use
Easy DIY assembly
- Sliding assembly system
- Uniform profiles for all positions
- A hinged door can be assembled as a right or left-hand door
Adjustable Upper Lid - Provides airflow and allows regulation of heat and humidity
Aluminum Frame - The greenhouse frame provides a highly durable, rust-resistant, and extra-rigid structure
Galvanized steel base - Adds structural stability to the greenhouse kit
Built-In Gutters - Gutter and gutter heads included allowing water collection for a sustainable irrigation system
- WIND RESISTANT – 75km/hr | 56ml/hr
- SNOW LOAD – 75kg/m² | 15.4lbs/ft²
- LIGHT TRANSMISSION – 82%
- POLYCARBONATE ROOF PANEL – 4mm
- POLYCARBONATE WALL PANEL – 0.7mm
||ASSEMBLED||INTERNAL||DOOR DIMENSIONS||EAVES||BASE DIMENSIONS|
- COVERING AREA = 3M2 / 32.7FT2
- STORAGE AREA = 2.9M2 / 31FT2
- PRODUCT VOLUME = 5.5M3 / 195.5FT3
Resources:Hybrid Lean-To Manual 8x4m
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked Question
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.