- Why Buy From Us
Bring the warmth and ambiance of a round 44-inch aluminum fire table to your patio, deck or backyard. Featuring a stylish clean aluminum antique copper finish, this fire pit is complete with a durable solid aluminum design base, making it an attractive centerpiece for your outdoor living space. Complete with a 55,000 BTU stainless steel burner and integrated ignition, you can enjoy all the ambiance of a classic fire without the mess or danger of tending ashes. This unit also comes with clear fire glass, a table lid, wind blocker, propane tank cover, and a protective table fabric cover. The dimensions for the table are: 44" L x 44" W x 24.5" H, 71.5 lbs
- This unit also comes with clear fire glass, a table lid, wind blocker, propane tank cover and a protective table fabric cover
- The dimensions for the table are: 44" L x 44" W x 24.5" H, 71.5 lbs This premium fire table burns at a maximum of 55,000 BTU
- This premium fire table comes made out of high-quality rust-free cast aluminum
- This premium fire table has a black antique copper finish applied via durable powder coat
- Comes with a swinging door that easily stores your standard propane tank
- Quick and easy assembly, anyone can put this together
- Wind Blockers
- Fire Beads
- Propane Tank Cover
- Table Fabric Covers in Antique Copper Finish
This product is currently out of stock till March 2022 ETA across all online retailers.
Place your pre-order with us today to ensure the fastest delivery time and best price.
Have questions about this fire table? Call at 888-671-4611 or live chat with an agent now.
|Material||Die-Cast Alum+Alum Extrusion|
|Dimension||44" L x 44" W x 24.5" H|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty|
|Ignition System||Integrated Ignition|
|Heat Output||55,000 BTUs|
|Propane Tank Storage||Yes|
With more than 800+ positive reviews about Fire Pit Surplus, we are confident we can provide you with an excellent buying experience. Read more about how we stand out above the rest on our Why Buy From Us page.
Frequently Asked Question
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.