If you're looking to outfit your backyard or patio with a budget-friendly contemporary fire bowl, then the Modeno York Round Concrete Propane Fire Bowl is an excellent choice. Constructed of fiberglass-reinforced concrete and paired with a stainless steel burner, this fire bowl has a similar structural integrity to fire bowls, more than twice its price. Choose between Natural Gas or Liquid Propane fuel types. When you order with Fire Pit Surplus, you'll receive free lava rock and a weatherproof canvas cover. Backed by a 1-year limited warranty, the Modeno York Round Concrete Propane Fire Bowl is a solid choice for any fire enthusiast.
- Cast from lightweight concrete and heavy gauge stainless steel
- Electronic ignition with an auto safety shut-off system
- Includes: 50,000 BTU burner, stainless steel burner ring and burn pan, natural lava rock, electronic ignition, 10 ft. long gas hose, protective cover included
- CSA approved
- 1-year manufacturer's limited warranty
Have questions about this fire table? Call in 888-671-4611 or live chat with an agent now.
- Assembled Depth (in.): 26.8 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 14.4 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 26.8 in
- Bowl Depth (in.): 26.8
- Bowl Length (in.): 14.4
- Bowl Width (in.): 26.8
- 10 ft. Hose
- Free Canvas Cover
- Lava Rocks (included)
- Free Shipping - Fire Pit Surplus Exclusive
- 1-year Manufacturer Warranty
Caution: Wet lava rock should never be placed on a fire; allow it to dry completely before burning. Though rare, wet lava rock could crack or pop out when it becomes hot.
|Brand||Modeno / Elementi
|Dimensions||26.8" Dia x 14.4" H|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Material||Glass-fiber reinforced concrete|
|Fuel||Propane, Natural Gas|
|Ignition System||Electronic ignition|
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked QuestionAsk a Question
Can this unit be placed on a wooden Trex deck?
All of the Elementi and Modeno units can be placed on a treated inflammable wooden deck as CSA requested.