Patio Heating with Infratech Technology
Sleek and streamlined, the Slimline Series single element heaters are an ideal choice for surface mount applications. Crisp, modern styling, brushed stainless steel faceplate with bronze anodized aluminum housing and narrow profiles virtually disappear in the surrounding decor.
Electric Heaters for Personal or Professional Use
This high-powered heater features 4,000 watts of energy, with a slim silver housing that blends into most decors and styles. This large heater is perfect for recessed installation, premium outdoor heating applications, and spaces with 8' to 11' mounting heights.
The Slimline design also includes a T-slot for flexible mounting options.
Quartz Element HeatersInfrared quartz element heaters are 90% energy efficient, UL listed for outdoor/indoor use and inexpensive to operate. This heater is ideal for use in fine homes, restaurants, hotels and more. Infrared heaters create heat efficiently, and unobtrusively to spaces like patios, terraces, and verandas. These low-profile heaters coordinate with many decor styles and offer silent operation and superior performance compared to gas, without emissions or odors.
Model SL4024SV features:
- 4,000 Watts
- 16.7 amps
- 240 volts
- Available in 208 volt
- 63 1/2" Length with 4 3/4" Width
- Silver Anodized Aluminum Housing
- Stainless Steel Front Face Plate
- 6" Mounting Kit Included
- UL Listed for Indoor and Outdoor use
- Quartz Element with Approximately 5,000 hours of use
- Mounting Height: 8' to 11'
- Approximate 10' x 10' Heat Coverage
- 0 to 60° Mounting Angle
- Minimal Maintenance Cost
- 3 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
This product is made to order with 8 week lead time.
|Country of Manufacture||USA|
8 - 11 inches
|Item Weight||55 lbs.|
|Heat Output - BTU's||34000|
|Style||Wall, Ceiling, Flush or Pole Mount
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked Question
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.