This corner-positioned 4 person hybrid sauna is a wonderful addition to any suitable location. As a hybrid sauna, it makes full use of both types of heaters to provide a wholesome sauna experience. Up to four people at a time can use this sauna comfortably.
The use of Harvia electric heaters and infra-red lamps also specifically designed for sauna comfort in mind, makes those much-needed sweat sessions much more convenient for regular use. Comfort in addition to style makes you want to spend a lot of time inside this sauna.
The materials used in the construction of this sauna are well-adapted for outdoors, meaning that the sauna is reliable and durable. It is also very space-efficient as it occupies a corner. As an outdoor sauna, it is well-protected against the wind and the rain which would damage most other saunas of other brands.
Diamond line of saunas utilizes glass panels to bring a feeling of spaciousness and to allow more light in from the outside. From the outside, this sauna looks beautiful as it is made of Canadian natural cedar wood and it is therefore a great option for those looking for authenticity.
Canadian natural red cedar wood is a renewable resource that comes from forests that are well looked after. The material itself is well-known in the construction industry for its resilience, hardness, and luxuriousness.
- Double Roof ( Flat Roof + Outdoor Roof With Asphalt Shingles, Choose Peak Or Slope Design) - For Outdoors Only
- Real Western Canadian Red Cedar Wood Outside And Inside
- Very Responsive Full Spectrum Heaters
- Harvia Heater
- Eco-Certifed Cedar Wood
- Low Emf
- Bluetooth Player With Speakers FM/USB/AUX/MP3
- Analog Thermostat
- Bucket With Ladle
- Sand Timer/Hourglass Clock Wall For Sauna
- Built-In Ergonomic Backrest
- Wider & Deeper Bench
- Digital Controller
- Adjustable Vent
- Ceramic Tile Floor Heater - Effective & Easy To Clean
- Cup Holder
- Double Pane Tempered Glass
- Inside Lights
- Magazine Rack
- Towel Rack
|Bench:||two 58" x 22"|
|Two Back walls:||2 x 61"|
|Two Side walls:||2 x 33.5"|
|Number of Boxes:||5|
|Product Weight:||925 lbs|
|Shipping Weight:||975 lbs|
|Adjust. Temp.:||0-189 F|
|Heaters Number:||9 Heaters|
|Heaters Type:||Electrical Heater + Infrared Heaters|
|Timer:||0 - 60 mins|
|Near/Mid IR Wavelength:||0 to 5 microns|
|Far IR Wavelength:||6 to 12 microns|
|Amperage:||20AMP - 2 separate designated circuits, 1 per each heating technology|
|Wattage:||2350 W, 2650 W|
|Electrical Heater Wattage:||4500 W|
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked Question
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.