This is a hybrid type sauna in the Diamond line that seats up to four people comfortably.
Hybrid saunas combine two or more types of heating. Our saunas use electrical heaters from Harvia and specifically designed infra-red lamps to achieve the sought-after effect quickly and efficiently. Bringing together the best of both worlds, electrical heat, and infra-red heat means that the moment you enter the sauna you feel the warmth. Then you’re ready to relax and enjoy this experience to the full.
As a four-person sauna, it is more spacious than other models and this allows you room to do some mild exercise if just relaxing in the sauna is not enough for you.
As a Diamond model, this sauna values natural light and it contains plenty of glass panels for maximum illumination, unlike the Sierra models which value privacy.
Canadian natural red cedar wood is particularly well-suited to be used in saunas, as it is very resilient and pleasant to the touch. Both interior and exterior are constructed out of this wonderful material to make the sauna appealing to look at and pleasant to use. This ergonomically constructed unit will make you want to return to experience the heat time after time.
Choose between a sloped or peak roof before buying this sauna. The type of sauna roof does not affect the durability of the unit.
- Double Roof ( Flat Roof + Outdoor Roof With Asphalt Shingles, Choose Peak Or Slope Design) - For Outdoors Only
- Real Western Canadian Red Cedar Wood Outside And Inside
- Very Responsive Full Spectrum Heaters
- Harvia Heater
- Eco-Certifed Cedar Wood
- Low Emf
- Bluetooth Player With Speakers FM/USB/AUX/MP3
- Analog Thermostat
- Bucket With Ladle
- Sand Timer/Hourglass Clock Wall For Sauna
- Built-In Ergonomic Backrest
- Wider & Deeper Bench
- Digital Controller
- Adjustable Vent
- Ceramic Tile Floor Heater - Effective & Easy To Clean
- Cup Holder
- Double Pane Tempered Glass
- Inside Lights
- Magazine Rack
- Towel Rack
|Bench:||65.5" x 22"|
|Number of Boxes:||7|
|Product Weight:||1050 lbs|
|Shipping Weight:||1100 lbs|
|Adjust. Temp.:||0-189 F|
|Heaters Number:||11 Heaters|
|Heaters Type:||Electrical Heater + Infrared Heaters|
|Timer:||0 - 60 mins|
|Near/Mid IR Wavelength:||0 to 5 microns|
|Far IR Wavelength:||6 to 12 microns|
|Amperage:||20AMP - 2 separate designated circuits, 1 per each heating technology|
|Electrical Heater Wattage:||4500 W|
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked Question
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.