The optional variable speed blower, circulates even more warmth into the room.
Available in LP (31,500 Btu) and Natural Gas (34,500 Btu).
Features and Available Options
- Up to 34,500 BTUs
- Includes Remote control (thermostat variable) controls variable flame height and optional blower (if installed)
- Comes with Ceramic Glass
- Intermittent Pilot Control includes Thermostat Variable Remote Control
|Vent Type:||Direct Vent|
|Installation Type:||Zero Clearance|
|Vent Inner Diameter:||4 Inches|
|Vent Outer Diameter:||6-5/8 Inches|
|Model:||Natural Gas (NG)||Propane (LP)|
|Max. (BTU/HR):||34,500 BTU's||31,500 BTU's|
|Min. (BTU/HR):||18,000 BTU's||16,500 BTU's|
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked QuestionAsk a Question
How is the fireplace vented?
The Boulevard 41" is typically vented using DuraVent 4x6-5/8 venting components. If you need help designing the venting system let us know with an email or a phone call and we can assemble a custom solution for your situation.
The picture shows logs and stones, are those included?
The log and stone kits are NOT included and are optional accessories designed to enhance the look of your fireplace.
How will the fireplace be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it into my house?
All fireplaces are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere.
Why am I required to purchase a log set and trim kit with the fireplace at additional cost?
The fireplace is designed for use with both of these items. Without them, your fireplace would not function correctly and would look incomplete. These items are an additional cost to allow you to choose which look you like best.