The Elementi Varna Black Marble Porcelain Fire Table is a sleek and elegant fire feature, crafted with geometric lines, stainless steel-accessories, and a 60,000 BTUs burner.
Crafted from top-quality black marble, the Elementi Varna is a striking fire table that simply commands attention. With a 30” stainless-steel burner crafted from 16-gauge 304 steel, the Varna offers just as much functionality as it does beauty. The 2.5 ft. burner disperses up to 60,000 BTUs, which may be adjusted from a side control nozzle. Located next to the control nozzle is an electronic ignition, which allows you to safely and securely light the flame of the fire.
Due to its robust design, the Varna is a wildly durable fire table that can tolerate all of Mother Nature’s elements – without ever incurring any notable damage. Nevertheless, you can easily maintain the clean appearance of the feature, by placing the included canvas cover over the Varna to shield it from wet climates. Each Varna comes equipped with a 10 ft. hose, 13 lbs. of lava rock, and a repair kit.
Additional upgrades such as a windscreen, tank cover, stainless-steel lid, recycled fire glass medium, and reflective fire glass medium may be purchased separately.
Bring the whole family together to create unforgettable fireside memories, with the Elementi Varna Black Marble Fire Table.
- Exclusive Black Marble Design – Impress friends, family, and neighbors with a high-class black marble fire feature offering a bold appearance. The commanding piece creates an idyllic centerpiece on any patio, terrace, or outdoor living space.
- 30” Stainless-Steel Burner – Enjoy fireside evenings with the whole crew, with an elongated fire feature that offers up to 60,000 BTUs of heat output. Say goodbye to huddling together over a minuscule flame!
- Propane or Natural Gas System – Choose either a liquid propane or natural gas system to fuel your Elementi Varna. Both systems come standard with an electronic ignition that features an auto safety shut-off mechanism.
Each Elementi Varna includes a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- Lava Rock Included: 13 lbs.
- Canvas Cover
- 10Ft hose
- Repair Kit
Caution: Wet lava rock should never be placed on a fire; allow it to dry completely before burning. Though rare, wet lava rock could crack or pop out when it becomes hot.This fire feature comes with free lava rock however if you decide to opt-in for Recycled Fire Glass or Reflective Fire Glass (sold separately) then it will take 20 lbs. to fill.
The Natural Gas and Propane variant is currently out of stock till early January 2022 across all online retailers.
Place your pre-order with us today to ensure the fastest delivery time and best price.
Have questions about this fire table? Call at 888-671-4611 or live chat with an agent now.
Accessories available (sold separately):
- Tank cover
- Stainless steel lid
|Dimensions||60" L x 28" W x 17" H
Burner size: 30" length
Burner pan size: I Type 41.3" x 11.3" x 2"
|Warranty||1 year Limited Warranty|
|Material||Porcelain Stone, 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition with auto safety shut-off system|
|Fuel||Propane, Natural Gas|
|Fuel Capacity||20 lbs. Propane Tank|
|Internal Propane Storage||No|
|Package Size||67" L x 33" W x 24" H|
|Package Weight||353 lbs.|
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked QuestionAsk a Question
Can this unit be placed on a wooden Trex deck?
All of the Elementi and Modeno units can be placed on a treated inflammable wooden deck as CSA requested.