The Elementi Naples Rectangular Fire Table is a glass-fiber reinforced concrete table with a natural wooden design, that effectively mimics the beauty and organic striations of raw wood.
Designed as a modern and sophisticated piece inspired by nature, the Elementi Naples is an outdoor fire feature that offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all to enjoy. The handcrafted model is built around a 16-gauge stainless-steel frame with a powder coating, then layered with a glass-fiber reinforced concrete top. As a result, each product effectively mimics the stylish appearance of wood, while maintaining the functional benefits of concrete.
Each Naples includes a 12” stainless steel burner ring, a canvas cover for shielding the fixture from the elements, 13 lbs. of lava rock to maintain the gentle blaze from the flame, and your choice of a natural gas or propane fuel system. Those who desire may purchase optional upgrades such as windscreens, tank covers, stainless-steel lids, recycled fire glass, and reflective fire glass mediums.
Captivate friends, family, and visitors with the stunning beauty and functionality of your very own Elementi Naples Fire Table.
- Beautiful Wood-Style Concrete – Renovate your outdoor living space with a reinforced concrete fixture fashioned in the style of natural wood. With streamlined grooves, striations, and organic knots, the Elementi Naples offers the visible attractiveness of wood, with the functionality of concrete.
- CSA Certified Electronic Ignition – Safely and securely light your Elementi Naples with an electronic ignition certified by the North American CSA organization. Each ignition includes an automatic shut-off feature to prevent hazardous flare-ups or gas leaks.
- 45,000 BTUs Output – Extend your outdoor festivities late into the night with a fire feature offering up to 45,000 BTUs of output. Enjoy countless hours by a cozy flame from either liquid propane or natural gas fuel systems.
Each Elementi Naples Rectangular Fire Table includes a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- Lava Rock Included: 13 lbs.
- Canvas Cover
- 10Ft hose
- Repair Kit
Caution: Wet lava rock should never be placed on a fire; allow it to dry completely before burning. Though rare, wet lava rock could crack or pop out when it becomes hot.
- Tank cover
- Stainless steel lid
The Propane variant is currently out of stock till early January 2022 across all online retailers.
Place your pre-order with us today to ensure the fastest delivery time and best price.
Have questions about this fire table? Call at 888-671-4611 or live chat with an agent now.
|Dimensions||17'' H x 28'' W x 56'' D
Burner Pan: 17.8" x 17.8" x 0.2"
|Warranty||1 year Limited Warranty|
|Material||Handcrafted glass-fiber reinforced concrete top with powder-coated steel base|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition with auto safety shut-off system|
|Fuel||Propane, Natural Gas|
|Fuel Capacity||20 lbs. Propane Tank|
|Internal Propane Storage||No|
|Package Size||17.8" x 17.8" x 0.2"|
|Package Weight||167 lbs.|
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked QuestionAsk a Question
Can this unit be placed on a wooden Trex deck?
All of the Elementi and Modeno units can be placed on a treated inflammable wooden deck as CSA requested.