The Elementi & Modeno Alps Bar Table with a 42” x 42” top and 45,000 BTUs output is a masterfully crafted outdoor fire feature comprised of a natural stone top, concrete base, and a stainless-steel burner – making it an ideal accessory for any patio or outdoor living space.
Designed with beauty and functionality in mind, the Elementi & Modeno Alps Bar Table offers a cozy alternative to traditional deck tables. With a frictionless natural stone top, fine-grain concrete base, 16-gauge stainless-steel burners, electric ignition with auto safety shut-off, and 45,000 BTUs output, the Alps Bar table is truly a feature crafted for entertainment.
Thanks to the sheer quality of its materials and refined engineering, each Alps bar table is notably weather and impact-resistant. Nevertheless, each table comes with its own canvas cover, 13 lbs. of lava rock, a repair kit, and 10 ft. of hose for the liquid propane fuel system. Propane tanks may be stored in the internal compartment, which can be accessed from the side of the base. Optional accessories include a stainless-steel lid and windscreen.
Whether you’re entertaining friends on the patio or relaxing by the fire after a long day at work, you can certainly rely on the CSA & CE Certified Alps Bar Table to provide just the warm atmosphere you’ve been looking for.
- Stylish Natural Stone Design – Complement any outdoor living space with a stunning natural stone and fine-grain cement fire pit. The durable design resists wind, rain, and snow, to ensure countless years of use!
- 45,000 BTU Output – Relax by the fireside any time of the year, with a 45,000 BTU flame powered by a liquid propane fuel system. Each model is equipped with an electronic ignition that possesses an auto safety shut-off feature.
- CSA & CE Certification – Safely enjoy evenings outdoors with an appliance certified by both the North American and European health and safety commissions.
Each Elementi & Modeno Alps Bar Table comes with a 1-Year Limited Warranty.Comes With:
- Lava Rock Included: 13 lbs.
- Canvas Cover
- 10Ft hose
- Repair Kit
Accessories available (sold separately):
- Stainless steel lid
This product is currently out of stock across all online retailers. Place your pre-order with us today to ensure the fastest delivery time and best price.
Have questions about this fire table? Call in 888-671-4611 or live chat with an agent now.
|Dimensions||Top: 42" L x 42" W x 2" H
Base: 24" L x 24" W x 35" H
Burner ring size: 12" diameter
Burner pan size: 20.3" x 20.3" x 2" (I.D.)
|Warranty||1 year Limited Warranty|
|Material||high-performance cast concrete, 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition with auto safety shut-off system|
|Fuel Capacity||20 lbs. Propane Tank|
|Internal Propane Storage||Yes|
|Package Size||Top: 44" L x 44" W x 7" H
Base: 26" L x 26" W x 38" H
|Package Weight||568 lbs.|
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked QuestionAsk a Question
Can this unit be placed on a wooden trex deck?
All of the Elementi and Modeno unit can be place on a treated inflammable wooden deck as CSA requested.