The Elementi Fairfield Basalt Fire Table is a one-of-a-kind fire fixture, diligently carved into the heart of a basalt column.
Thanks to its extraordinary design, the Fairfield Basalt is a fire feature that is more than capable of attracting a crowd of onlookers. While the 70” basalt stone may initially draw onlookers in, it is the 30” stainless-steel burner providing 45,000 BTUs of heat that keeps them there. The roaring flame may be lit with nothing more than a quick press of a button, through an electronic ignition equipped with an auto safety shut-off mechanism.
Due to its natural materials, the Fairfield Basalt is an impressively weather-resistant product, that can easily maintain its original appearance for countless years. Each Basalt comes standard with a 10 ft. hose, canvas cover, 13 lbs. of lava rock, repair kit, and your choice of a liquid propane or a natural gas fuel system.
Those searching for additional features may upgrade their Basalt to include a windscreen, tank cover, stainless-steel lid, recycled fire glass medium, and reflective fire glass medium.
Get your very own Fairfield Basalt today, and elevate your outdoor living space with a superb piece from a top-quality brand.
- Original Basalt Column Design – Bolster the beauty of your patio, terrace, or veranda with a fire feature built directly into a Basalt column. The innovative piece offers an exclusive aesthetic that simply can’t be found anywhere else.
- 45,000 BTUs Output – Turn any chilly evening into a night to remember, with a 45,000 BTUs burner that creates a warm and radiant aura any time of the year.
- Safety-Oriented Electronic Ignition – Ensure your fire feature safely lights any time of the year, with a one-touch electronic ignition. Each ignition includes an auto shut-off feature to prevent potential explosions or leaks.
Each Elementi Fairfield Basalt includes a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- Lava Rock Included: 13 lbs.
- Canvas Cover
- 10Ft hose
- Repair Kit
Caution: Wet lava rock should never be placed on a fire; allow it to dry completely before burning. Though rare, wet lava rock could crack or pop out when it becomes hot.
This fire feature comes with free lava rock however if you decide to opt-in for Recycled Fire Glass or Reflective Fire Glass (sold separately) then it will take 20 lbs. to fill.
Accessories available (sold separately):
- Tank cover
- Stainless steel lid
|Dimensions||Overall: 69-73" L x 20-24" W x 17" H
Burner size: 30" length
Burner pan size: I Type 38.3" x 8.3" x 2" diameter
|Warranty||1 year Limited Warranty|
|Material||Natural Stone, 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition with auto safety shut-off system|
|Fuel||Propane, Natural Gas|
|Fuel Capacity||20 lbs. Propane Tank|
|Internal Propane Storage||No|
|Package Size||77" L x 43" W x 26" H|
|Package Weight||2376-3300 lbs.|
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked QuestionAsk a Question
Can this unit be placed on a wooden Trex deck?
All of the Elementi and Modeno units can be placed on a treated inflammable wooden deck as CSA requested.