The Elementi Chester Granite Boulder Fire Table is a natural stone fire fixture adorned with stainless-steel components to create a modern and refined piece that can subtly blend into any outdoor living space.
Formed from a cross-section cut of a granite boulder, the Elementi Chester is a striking and inventive piece that adds a touch of flair to any patio, terrace, or veranda. With top-quality components such as a 12” stainless steel burner from 16-gauge steel, a burner control system with an electronic ignition, and a polished stone surface, the Chester truly does embrace the style of casual luxury.
Thanks to its rugged granite exterior, the charming model can easily weather any ordinary climate, while maintaining its fashionable façade. The notable façade is further complemented by the stone’s irregular circular shape, which ensures that no two models are exactly alike.
Each Elementi Chester comes standard with 13 lbs. of lava rock to enhance the beauty of the flames, a canvas cover to prevent dust and sediment buildup, and a 10 ft. fuel hose to power the fixture with your choice of propane or natural gas.
Create a warm and tranquil atmosphere in your outdoor living space any time of the year, with the Elementi Chester Fire Table.
- Captivating Granite Design – Renovate your patio, terrace, or deck with a fire feature crafted from an authentic granite boulder. With a natural stone exterior and polished surface, the Chester is truly a breathtaking fixture.
- 45,000 BTU Output – Bask in the warmth of a 12” stainless steel burner yielding up to 45,000 BTUs of heat. The notable output provides plenty of heat, giving you the chance to take your family gatherings or cocktail evenings outdoors.
- Optional Accessory Upgrades – Enhance the beauty and utility of your Elementi Chester with optional upgrades such as a stainless-steel lid, tank cover, or windscreen to create an ultra-unique feature that matches your personal style.
The Elementi Chester Granite Boulder includes a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- Lava Rock Included: 13 lbs.
- Canvas Cover
- 10Ft hose
- Repair Kit
Caution: Wet lava rock should never be placed on a fire; allow it to dry completely before burning. Though rare, wet lava rock could crack or pop out when it becomes hot.
Accessories available (sold separately):
- Wind screen (suggest use)
- Tank cover
- Stainless steel lid
|Dimensions||Overall: 100-120cm Length x 100-120cm Width x 48-53cm Height
Burner: 30.5cm Diameter - Pan size 60.3cm Diameter
|Fire Glass Weight||31 lbs.|
|Warranty||1 year Limited Warranty|
|Material||Natural Stone, 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition with auto safety shut-off system|
|Fuel||Propane, Natural Gas|
|Fuel Capacity||20 lbs. Propane Tank|
|Internal Propane Storage||No|
|Package Size||55" L x 55" W x 26" H|
|Package Weight||1980-2640 lbs|
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked QuestionAsk a Question
Can this unit be placed on a wooden Trex deck?
All of the Elementi and Modeno units can be place on a treated inflammable wooden deck as CSA requested.