The Elementi Birmingham Fire Table OFG202 brings both functionality and style. This unit can store a 20lb propane tank cover, so no need to purchase a propane tank enclosure. For your convenience, there is an electronic push-button with auto safety shut-off (AAA battery) that allows for easy ignition. Included with your purchase is a lava rock and a free canvas cover. Interested in swapping out the lava rock for fire glass? 30lbs of fire-rated fire glass will do the job.
- Lava Rock Included: 13 lbs.
- Canvas Cover
- 10Ft hose
- Repair Kit
Caution: Wet lava rock should never be placed on a fire; allow it to dry completely before burning. Though rare, wet lava rock could crack or pop out when it becomes hot.
This fire feature comes with free lava rock however if you decide to opt-in for Recycled Fire Glass or Reflective Fire Glass (sold separately) then it will take 20 lbs. to fill.
Accessories available (sold separately):
- Stainless steel lid
This product is currently out of stock till mid-September 2021 across all online retailers.
Place your pre-order with us today to ensure the fastest delivery time and best price.
Have questions about this fire table? Call in 888-671-4611 or live chat with an agent now.
top: 48" L x 48" W x 2" H
base: 27" L x 27" W x 30" H
Burner ring size: 30.5 cm diameter
Burner pan size: 45.1 x 45.1 x 0.5 cm
|Warranty||1 year Limited Warranty|
|Material||Glass-Fiber Reinforced Concrete, 16 Gauge, 304 Stainless Steel|
|Ignition||Push Button Spark Ignition System with Auto Safety Shut-off System|
|Fuel Capacity||20 lbs. Propane Tank|
|Internal Propane Storage||Yes|
|Package Size||top: 50" L x 50" W x 4" H
base: 29" L x 29" W x 31" H
|Package Weight||242 lbs.|
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked QuestionAsk a Question
Can this unit be placed on a wooden trex deck?
All of the Elementi and Modeno unit can be place on a treated inflammable wooden deck as CSA requested.